Sanchez to start on Sunday-Mcelroy out with concussion (Merged)

faba

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear JN Shareholders:

The forecast for this off season is looking great. Traffic is phenomenal and there is no end in sight. There is talk of an immediate firing of the GM, the ensuing search for a replacement guarantees strong interest for months. There will be rumblings about the head coach. Tim Tebow will be traded or released. Mark Sanchez will be elevated to Chad Pennington \ Herman Edwards status are far as online discussions are concerned.

That completes the report this quarter and we will see you at the next board meeting in March which is right before the NFL draft. Since Jets fans will be unhappy with the picks, the 2nd quarter forecast is excellent as well.

Thanks,

The JN Management Team

Jets-fate: Sanchez plays great/wins game. Jets go from 8 to 15 in draft. Rex says 'I discovered what Mark was doing wrong. 2013 will be great'

Only two possible results, this or sanchez breaks leg first drive forcing tebow to come in and...

Dear JN Shareholders:

The forecast for this off season is looking great. Traffic is phenomenal and there is no end in sight. There is talk of an immediate firing of the GM, the ensuing search for a replacement guarantees strong interest for months. There will be rumblings about the head coach. Tim Tebow will be traded or released. Mark Sanchez will be elevated to Chad Pennington \ Herman Edwards status are far as online discussions are concerned.

That completes the report this quarter and we will see you at the next board meeting in March which is right before the NFL draft. Since Jets fans will be unhappy with the picks, the 2nd quarter forecast is excellent as well.

Thanks,

The JN Management Team

a.jpg

I"m not even reading all 978 negative responses to this thread. I KNEW this was going to happen. Rex loves Mark. Mark will probably start next year b/c Holmes will be back, Braylon will be signed, Sparano will be gone, and yea - Rex loves Mark. If you didn't see this coming then I don't know what to tell you.

....okay, bring on the hate :sign0090:

I want you to know that I pelvicly thrusted when I neg-repped this post.

I"m not even reading all 978 negative responses to this thread. I KNEW this was going to happen. Rex loves Mark. Mark will probably start next year b/c Holmes will be back, Braylon will be signed, Sparano will be gone, and yea - Rex loves Mark. If you didn't see this coming then I don't know what to tell you.

....okay, bring on the hate :sign0090:

Time to change that sig.

there's a ton of truth in this statement. I don't want to believe that Rex has 100% full control of who he plays at QB and when. It's possible all this QB drama is above his pay grade (and since they all stink he doesn't have a real preference).

either way this situation can be boiled down to simple instructions, don't play Tebow too much, don't play Mark at home.

see above.

BAZINGA

sheldon would have won more games for us with our Defense :)

He would have theorized that all we needed was run all the time or only throw safe passes to RBs behind line of scrimmage. we would then get FGs, occasional TD and many punts. No INTs, fumbels while sacked or pick 6's.

lol

Archived