WRECKS RYAN POSSIBLE POST FIRING PRESSER

Jet27

Well ok looks like its the last time I will be standing up here in front of you folks talking. I guess some of you are happy about that...hahahahaha....

Anyway, I can tell you, I would have won 5 super bowls by know. This team held me back from my quest. I know what I am doing. I am a great defensive coach and heck I know I am a great head coach.

This team is full of quitters. I tried to change the culture, tried to instill you know that thug mentality. Well it back fired, hahahaha, and turned into a circus.

Look at that Tebow, I tell you I can't stand that guy. Praying and everything.....And that MacElroy guy, telling everyone what a terrible situation it was in the clud house.

These people don't know anything I can tell ya.

Look it up I have an all time defense just absolutely great and I should have won many Super bowls.

Thanks and have a good day!

I hear stories about Rex and his concerns for the offense and I have to hold my sides I am laughing so hard. Someone on the radio said this means Rex has already gotten word he is fired and is trying to make it look like he stood up t management and got canned. REx cares about offense? That must be why we have drafted so many playmakers the last four years. I saw a clip from yesterday's press conference. Rex speaking in these hushed tones. Any cop analyzing REx would have known from his interrogation training that Rex was LYING.

I hear stories about Rex and his concerns for the offense and I have to hold my sides I am laughing so hard. Someone on the radio said this means Rex has already gotten word he is fired and is trying to make it look like he stood up t management and got canned. REx cares about offense? That must be why we have drafted so many playmakers the last four years. I saw a clip from yesterday's press conference. Rex speaking in these hushed tones. Any cop analyzing REx would have known from his interrogation training that Rex was LYING.

Exactly!

jet27,we will give you the opprtunity to resign and save face....otherwise you will be banned for this abortion of comedy

I figured I could make my fellow Jet fans laugh especially considering the joke we have become in the NFL.

Archived