The 2013 ji discussion thread :)

Lizard King

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jet nation troll here, check in read threads and make some comments once in awhile, anyway 1/16

I reply to the OC thread they got going on at Jetinsider messageboard , I didnt say anything negative

infact I thought I'd endorse Ken Whsehunt for OC. mod name crashreno sent me a message telling me

to stop spamming the board, huh?

All I said was whisenhunt for OC. 45mins later I was banned, wacked for 7 months somebody at JI

just don't like Ken Whisenhunt. The dude use to be a fomer Jet player.

I have seen people talking about ji. I just looking them up on Facebook and Twitter and they seem to have a much smaller presence. I checked their home page and their last article was about 10 days ago. I wonder if they went out of business.

Anyhow, sorry that they banned you, we are looking forward to your Jets posts here.

I have seen people talking about ji. I just looking them up on Facebook and Twitter and they seem to have a much smaller presence. I checked their home page and their last article was about 10 days ago. I wonder if they went out of business.

Anyhow, sorry that they banned you, we are looking forward to your Jets posts here.

Yeah, but their site name doesn't get replaced by asterisks, so they've got you beat there.

i moved since then i'm back in! once i become a mod i will reveal myself by posting the contents of the secret mod forum on JN

:bwahaharoll:

Did you just ask to be a mod? A smart man once told me never to hire anyone as a mod if they have asked to be a mod. :)

lol

Did you just ask to be a mod? A smart man once told me never to hire anyone as a mod if they have asked to be a mod. :)

I want to meet that genius! I was referring to my mole account becoming a mod on JI which will enable me to post their secrets here. I am so close they have no clue who i really am. To paraphrase groucho marx i wouldnt want to be a part of any forum that would have me as a mod

Archived