The 2013 ji discussion thread :)

Lizard King

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah but from what i heard he had a meltdown within the last year or so and was banned. But we could be talking about the same thing.

I have no problem with being ****ed with, but at least make it so i dont have to reread the post a dozen times to figure out that im being ****ed with lol. I dont wanna have to think about it, just know.

I have no problem with being ****ed with, but at least make it so i dont have to reread the post a dozen times to figure out that im being ****ed with lol. I dont wanna have to think about it, just know.

Listen, I have no problem with being ****ed with, but at least make it so i dont have to reread the post a dozen times to figure out that im being ****ed with lol. I dont wanna have to think about it, just know.

I just subscribed to JC and I can't find the article. Anyone know if it was in the print edition only? If so, where can I buy just that one copy? Thanks.

It's in the "Hot Reads" section (pg 14) of the Jan print edition. Don't expect a full expose lol.. it's a blurb in a page of blurbs. I can write it verbatim if you want.

I got a subscription to JC as a christmas gift last year and I gotta say.. it's really not too shabby.

Listen, I have no problem with being ****ed with, but at least make it so i dont have to reread the post a dozen times to figure out that im being ****ed with lol. I dont wanna have to think about it, just know.

See this is more on my intellectual level.

It's in the "Hot Reads" section (pg 14) of the Jan print edition. Don't expect a full expose lol.. it's a blurb in a page of blurbs. I can write it verbatim if you want.

I got a subscription to JC as a christmas gift last year and I gotta say.. it's really not too shabby.

Very interesting...so ji gets 4 seats to every game as well? What is that all about?

I was a JI moderator when the split happened. The stories I could tell...

LOL.

Limo threw me under bus.

made horrible comments to me (because I was anti-Herm) and then when I finally retorted, I get a DM from her Sooth (Limo is his wife I heard) about I have to leave cause I disrespected a lady/ Funny stuff.

Very interesting...so ji gets 4 seats to every game as well? What is that all about?

Here it is:

"The Jets offer a credential to one fan Web site, Jetsinsider. Good for them, they somehow broke the credential code.

But the team does not credential any other fan sites. They shut it down after that, not wanting the flood gates to open. They say a former Jets PR guy no longer with the team let Jetsinsider in. It wasn't the current regimes decision, and now that they are in, they aren't going to cut them off.

But we think this is unfair to the other fan sites, especially because they give four seats in the press box to Jetsinsider at every home game.

Why not give them one seat, and let other high-traffic fan sites such as JetNation, Gangreennation, or TheGanggreen grab the other three seats?

OK, you let them in, but four credentials, and the others get none? We are sure there is no malicious intent here, but that seems a little unfair..."

^^^

JI is greedy... You have offered wayyyy more contests and perks including seats to games, tours etc, without trying to charge us $60, while I don't ever remember JI offering it's members anything at all.

that's pretty lame considering they have 4 seats to every home game for free.

Is Ham still around there? I thought he had an official meltdown a few years ago.

Ham let the mod power completely transform him. At first I thought he was kidding but oh no.. he lost his mind. It was so freakin' weird.

Kinda like what happened to Klacko.

^^^

JI is greedy... You have offered wayyyy more contests and perks including seats to games, tours etc, without trying to charge us $60, while I don't ever remember JI offering it's members anything at all.

that's pretty lame considering they have 4 seats to every home game for free.

Thank you....I appreciate that. We try to do contests etc....give stuff away. Rule #1 in marketing...what's in it for them? Definitely try to always keep that in mind.

And we have applied for press passes and been shot down. They even shot down our content partner YES network this year. Saying they wanted to be good partners to SNY. Honestly they would be nice to have but I wouldn't sit in the press box personally. This year the application was in Dennis Agapito`s name. I am a fan...and yelling and screaming on Sunday is just embedded in my DNA. Started going with my Dad in 1988 and now my 17 year old son has gone for 11 years. So for me personally the Jets are about family...not the press box.

We don't need press passes to do what we do. The traffic we get and social media following is proof of that. I always felt if we got press passes they would be short lived anyhow. :-) I just wish the Jets treated us with more respect. Really haven't asked them for much but they wouldn't give us the courtesy of a rejection when YES applied for training camp.

Anyhow life goes on...I will just remember how we were treated when the Jets call asking to buy our domain names :-) .

Really cool that Dan wrote this though. I would imagine that Sean from ji was pretty pissed when he read it.

Ham let the mod power completely transform him. At first I thought he was kidding but oh no.. he lost his mind. It was so freakin' weird.

Kinda like what happened to Klacko.

He went to task on everyone he ever hated. Amazing stuff.

Sooooo is everyone going to keep being girls about it or do we actually get the story? If it's good enough you may get his personal email beratement to EY as a reward.

but yeah.. something happens to guys when they're given modly powers over there. many turn into pretentious douchebags. there could be a fairly civil disagreement but if certain mods don't like the subject matter they beat their chests and threaten to lock threads or ban people. wonder if they realize how phony they look?

Paulie C - now posting as Bonhomme Richard- locked my dad's thread after he basically said it was no loss to lose Whitney Houston. So I started calling Paulie's name out by quoting him in different threads, he finally PM'd me and asked how I knew, then was like 'I have mod powers, I know where you live, work, etc'. Freak

Twice this year I had threads locked with ban warnings from Jetswin- both were Fire Tannenbaum threads- first was after the Eagles preseason game and they did not like the point of view.

Archived