The 2013 ji discussion thread :)

Lizard King

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats up Warfish? hows it hanging? can I tell you a little about Joe gibbs? :)

It's hilarious the things we remember, isn't it?

I much rather talk about the epic QB who clearly has more upside than anyone on the 2013 Jets plans.....Mr. Patrick Ramsey.

:russian:

It's hilarious the things we remember, isn't it?

I much rather talk about the epic QB who clearly has more upside than anyone on the 2013 Jets plans.....Mr. Patrick Ramsey.

:russian:

Only coach to win 3 super bowls with 3 different QB's ;) I know that statement gets your blood flowing :lol:

you know what fine. Forget my screen name and never respond to another one of my posts again.

the health of my heart isnt the issue here. back on topic

I'm the victim here buddy. You treat me like sh*t and I gave you the keys to my kingdom.

I was just banned at JN. I'm in tears and this is how I'm treated at a site where the owner says I'm the best ever???

Pretty much why we left. Really nothing to do with exodus. I was posting here under a different handle. 4 years, 13k posts and I could never crack the cool kid click over there.

Now I have friends like T0mShane who follow me every where!!!!

Yeah, I put up some serious post counts in my years there as well. Then again, I think about 98% of them were about ole Chadwick.

I'm the victim here buddy. You treat me like sh*t and I gave you the keys to my kingdom.

I was just banned at JN. I'm in tears and this is how I'm treated at a site where the owner says I'm the best ever???

Relax nancy, I don't even have the authority to ban people, but I wouldn't ban you anyway. You are safe here.

Only coach to win 3 super bowls with 3 different QB's ;) I know that statement gets your blood flowing :lol:

You'd be suprised Bill, not nearly as much as it used to.

I'm a kinder, gentler Fish these days.....as long as we're not talking Politics.

Speaking of, that forum (Politics) is the devil, worst thing that ever was created. I rue the day I first posted in it, and rue every day (including today) that I still post in it.

That was one decision Max got unquestionably right IMO with JN. No Politics.

-Fish, Former Politics Forum Mod (lolfail).

Yeah, I put up some serious post counts in my years there as well. Then again, I think about 98% of them were about ole Chadwick.

Those debates were endless.

What is a kingdom in Jacksonville worth to a New Yorker?

Sex. Lots of it.

Relax nancy, I don't even have the authority to ban people, but I wouldn't ban you anyway. You are safe here.

Nancy? You're just abusing your power now.

Jif getting killed by JN posters giving me sh*t for not taking him back :rl: hes more hated over here than over at JI :rl:

SUCK IT PANCAKE BOY!!!!!!!!!

sooth is and idiot, he didnt get your sarcasm with your first post :lol:he has the sense of humor of a damp towel. he also del;eted your post count :rl:

Gotta admit deleting the post count and then saying "the ultimate ban, like you never existed" was kinda funny, I lol'd.

Gotta admit deleting the post count and then saying "the ultimate ban, like you never existed" was kinda funny, I lol'd.

I'm going to lose sleep over this.

That was a weird thread to skim through, chalked full of ironic posts. Sooth is a weird dude. And Warfish is a pretty awesome guy.

I'd put a lot of money on it that Sooth is a really creepy bastard that does unspeakable sh*t to people in real life.

You and me both my friend, you and me both.

I'll have to check it out. Have you ever tried Santini's "New York Style" Deli in Vienna (and Centreville i think). http://mysantinis.com/

Gave them a go on a lark the other day, and was very pleasantly suprised. Food was quite good, alot of New York Ex-Pats there eating.

Only drawback, alot of Giants gear on the Walls (I was in full Jets regalia, hat, jacket and all, lol).

We had heroes from the Italian Store in Arlington the other day and they were okay. I have trouble getting around the name. Where I'm from every store the Italian Store. I forgot to get a roast beef from John's Deli over the weekend. I can't forget next trip.

Mangialardo's in Capitol Hill is suposed to be great, but it's never open. Only for lunch M-F. I can't get there during work hours so I haven't tried it even though I lived around the corner for 2 months.

Someone sent me the thread because I was talked about in it.

Interesting how distorted the reality of my departure was. Though, ironic to see that Ham was banned and everyone seems to have turned on him. A large part of my leaving (which I did before getting banned) was essentially that I figured out that Ham was completely emotionally disregulated before most of JI did.

Nice to see some old faces while reading through. There were a few good people over there and hope they're doing well. But as a whole became difficult for me to be comfortable reading or participating with the way things were going, Sean can deny all he wants about the commentary that was if not celebrated, at least allowed on the board, but there's no denying what went on. Even still, that's fine. I left, and... life went on.

....there is a great reunion thread going on at the other site. lots of love. lots of old posters crawling out of the woodwork. come say hi

I just saw that thread and see that we are still *********.com.

I guess some things never change.

Archived