The 2013 ji discussion thread :)

Lizard King

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its like the jews and palestinians are hugging and blowing each other in the desert

dear jew maxman......you need to blow and be blown by irish hunk sooth. together you could make nerdy, meekish, clever babies who cant cook for crap. do it.........it will be epic

I figured we were the Jews in that analogy, never heard of Irish Palestinians, though. Unless Max is an English Jew. Then I guess it makes sense.

They are mean over there:

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4791732&postcount=3

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1greenNUT viewpost.gif

Let's Recap The Allegations Against Bruni:

Got naked, climbed onto the Lands' roof.

Attacked Tony Lands by jumping on him and hitting his shoulder.

Ran into Lands' house, knocked down a TV and spilled the contents of a vacuum on the floor.

Dodged bullets fired by LaDonna Lands.

Masturbated in the living room.

Rubbed clothes on his face in the Lands' son's room.

Defecated on the floor in two places.

Drank the contents of the vacuum.

This guy post at JN?

what happened? you guys un-deleted this post? maybe it was never deleted.

Hi max are you still gay? i sure am.

Whats happeneing is a very nice thing. Its called growing up a bit and letting by gones be by gones. NBC doesnt advertise on cbs so the ***********.com thing isnt that big a deal. Sooth is being nice. Come say hi, I see many have and everyone is enjoying it.

Max go pm sooth and see if he will let you back on. It will be a trip. Blackout, you are very Un gay and thats not a compliment sweetheart

it was never deleted, just moved to another forum

Sooths numbers are low in the offseason, he sends a couple guys over to let u know about a nostgia thread, and people here turn on Max and run back therr like sheep.

**** that.

See how f u c k was starred out? This website gets the same treatment over there. Bs. Guy is a shyster

So, I went there, found my account still exists and said hello in that thread. We'll see what kind of greeting I get. I was the second non-Sooth moderator there after JetMoses quit.

jetMoses is insane and still posts over there under a different name.

I have no animosity towards JI. They banned me back then, it is what it is.

I'll peek in there from time to time, but even when I was at JI my favorite posters are all over here at JN now anyways :)

Well said. Max was open and cool to me back in the day when I was a bit wilder, that counts for a lot in my book, loyalty. I browse over there, hardly ever post, they don't want me mentioning my parties over there at all so I don't want to cause any static. It isn't like they have a competing party and what i do is really for the benefit of uniting the fans in general like what they did back in the day with their 16h party, but that's how they want to play and I don't want to get dragged down into the drama wars. This is my home for Jets message boards.

I do wish a few more of you effers would join us on game day though!!!!!

Archived