The 2013 ji discussion thread :)

Lizard King

The OP here, Dick, is hardly a JI regular himself these days tbqh, so I really doubt he'd be expressing a desire to boost JI visits either. Knowing Dicky, I think this was as honest a "wow, remember the good old days and the dudes that went with it" as it could be.

My guess is that Dick got fired from his job or his girlfriend left him and he was looking for somebody to mess with. He said, "I know! I'll stir up the JN/JI sh*t again!"

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The OP here, Dick, is hardly a JI regular himself these days tbqh, so I really doubt he'd be expressing a desire to boost JI visits either. Knowing Dicky, I think this was as honest a "wow, remember the good old days and the dudes that went with it" as it could be.

-Fish

Good to see you post Fish, and totally agree on the Dickie analogy. He came here to share a cool thread for the right reasons in my book. He's posted some of the funniest stuff I've read on either board and wish he'd show up more often.

Phil, this should be on Football forum, not Lounge ;)

basically, Phil, aka Max, aka Moses, led a revolt and his minions followed him to a desert for a few years that eventually became a Oasis :)

and to update above post, Pharaoh has now seen the effects of the plagues Moses brought upon them. They are hoping to strike a deal with old Moses and his minions ;)

Indeed, and I suppose it was only a matter of time. Things apparently could only be expected to stay cheery for so long given the topic of conversation.

You mean given Sooth's involvement in the conversation. Dude is so insecure and so bent on exerting his will, every post he made in that thread drips with a pathetic air of self-appointed authority. He comes across like the stereotype of a mall cop.

It was not specified. Go figure, of the numerous people cited not to be welcome there, none of them were actually you.

Was there a list of those that definitely aren't allowed back? Tom better not be reinstated lol.

Was there a list of those that definitely aren't allowed back? Tom better not be reinstated lol.

Tom was also not mentioned. The only names specifically brought up by Sooth as not being welcome were EY, Klecko and Jetsbabe. Seems like quite the unique list considering the circumstances surrounding some of those departures (all of which I am fairly certain were initially done voluntarily by the posters).

Tom was also not mentioned. The only names specifically brought up by Sooth as not being welcome were EY, Klecko and Jetsbabe. Seems like quite the unique list considering the circumstances surrounding some of those departures (all of which I am fairly certain were initially done voluntarily by the posters).

So I should probably just create a new account. It must be just an oversight.

They didnt unban Thor or Jets/Bosoxfan (Thor's nemesis) :rl: now that would be insulting! hold your head high Maxman!

Ah, yeah he's probably lying. Way more still banned.

Ah, yeah he's probably lying. Way more still banned.

I don't doubt that at all. Of course he didn't say nobody else was, but how it all came about was that SBIII popped his head up over there and rattled off a list of people who hadn't swung by that he'd like to see back, those names being amongst them, and apparently Sooth felt the need to make sure everyone was made well aware that those three weren't welcome.

Dick Kotite sent me a PM telling me I am now welcome back over there. I am writing my farewell post to everyone here and then I will be gone.

I must say, a little more heads up would have been nice though, there just won't be enough time to put together the kind of celebration something like this truly merits.

Who's taking over? Storm Shadow?

Storm Shadow is the early favorite. Although we are waiting to see an offer from an investment group at 11am. Smizzy is heading up that group so we want to give them the courtesy of reviewing their offer before formally announcing the return of SS19.

Archived