The 2013 ji discussion thread :)

Lizard King

Hey guys I am doing some contingency planning. Just want to make sure I have this straight.

TomShane, EY and Klecko are the only posters that are not allowed back right? And probably Thor.

I will be contacting each of them individually to let them know about their new leadership positions here. You play with the team you have and like Rex I feel like this is the most talented roster we have ever had, lol.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys I am doing some contingency planning. Just want to make sure I have this straight.

TomShane, EY and Klecko are the only posters that are not allowed back right? And probably Thor.

I will be contacting each of them individually to let them know about their new leadership positions here. You play with the team you have and like Rex I feel like this is the most talented roster we have ever had, lol.

Rex and max needs to go!

The list keeps growing it seems. After being sure to go on patting himself on the back about how grown up and matured he has become, it only took so long before Sooth proved himself to be the same exact person he's always been, as he's jumped at any opportunity presented to rant on about anyone he ever had an issue with (the primary focus being on JB, Klecko and BP). Consider that it actually got so ridiculous that numerous of the regulars over there (including some mods) even went out of their way to point out how pathetic it was for people to be rambling on about others who haven't even been on that site for 5+ years.

One post in particular was a real treat given the hilarious irony of it, especially considering how oblivious he clearly is to it (assuming it's even true, which I seriously doubt): http://www.jetsinsid...&postcount=1211

I don't doubt that at all. Of course he didn't say nobody else was, but how it all came about was that SBIII popped his head up over there and rattled off a list of people who hadn't swung by that he'd like to see back, those names being amongst them, and apparently Sooth felt the need to make sure everyone was made well aware that those three weren't welcome.

Am I not allowed back because there are hurt feelings that I don't care?

Yeah, and I was just hoping to jump into that thread! Right at the point where the middle aged men were patting each other on the back for talking sh*t about a girl in her early 20s who was what, 19 at the time that they had a problem with her? What ever happened to just not liking someone and calling it a day?

Yeah, and I was just hoping to jump into that thread! Right at the point where the middle aged men were patting each other on the back for talking sh*t about a girl in her early 20s who was what, 19 at the time that they had a problem with her? What ever happened to just not liking someone and calling it a day?

You mean retroactively lashing out at the type of girl they couldn't bang in high school isn't commendable?

Holy ****ing hell is that actually what happened with Smizzy? I genuinely to this day thought he was shot by kobe24 in a drive by.

Sooth laying down truth about BP, he can borrow my account again if he wants to retort.

Sooth really, really, really, really, really shouldn't be airing anyone else's dirty laundry. Really.

The list keeps growing it seems. After being sure to go on patting himself on the back about how grown up and matured he has become, it only took so long before Sooth proved himself to be the same exact person he's always been, as he's jumped at any opportunity presented to rant on about anyone he ever had an issue with (the primary focus being on JB, Klecko and BP). Consider that it actually got so ridiculous that numerous of the regulars over there (including some mods) even went out of their way to point out how pathetic it was for people to be rambling on about others who haven't even been on that site for 5+ years.

One post in particular was a real treat given the hilarious irony of it, especially considering how oblivious he clearly is to it (assuming it's even true, which I seriously doubt): http://www.jetsinsid...&postcount=1211

He's butt hurt because I got Kate to tailgate with the JN Harley guys back in 2007 (he was dying to meet Kate). after that he put me on double secret probation (moderation) my posts would have to be reviewed by a mod or himself before they were posted (and they were never posted) and by him putting me on moderation opened my eyes to a whole new world! oh and he did not like that!

He is a juvenile internet tough guy. I saw him at a tailgate back in september with Drew and the crickets from him were deafening! what a tough guy! we have mutual friends so I will leave it at that. but the ****ing guy is a condescending douche with da internet penis issues

He's butt hurt because I got Kate to tailgate with the JN Harley guys back in 2007 (he was dying to meet Kate). after that he put me on double secret probation (moderation) my posts would have to be reviewed by a mod or himself before they were posted (and they were never posted) and by him putting me on moderation opened my eyes to a whole new world! oh and he did not like that!

He is a juvenile internet tough guy. I saw him at a tailgate back in september with Drew and the crickets from him were deafening! what a tough guy! we have mutual friends so I will leave it at that. but the ****ing guy is a condescending douche with da internet penis issues

I remember that day. That was with the Kingsley and Siragusa was there that day. You were like stop by our tailgate and Siragusa had a whole crew of people working, giving stuff out. It was pretty cool....

I remember that day. That was with the Kingsley and Siragusa was there that day. You were like stop by our tailgate and Siragusa had a whole crew of people working, giving stuff out. It was pretty cool....

That was one of the greatest tailgates ever! the goose girls were there with heineken mini keg backpacks topping everybody off and all kinds of great food and Siragusa!

Max, I love you. you are my favorite adminstrator :)

I was kidding brah, I like you and I don't like Sooth, I've been on team BP since day one.

**** that place and this encouraging friendship crap. We should encourage war. WAR I SAY!

Oh, I thought you hated me..lol..I havent been around much...I am just amazed at SOOTHS obsession with me :) kind of flattering

That was one of the greatest tailgates ever! the goose girls were there with heineken mini keg backpacks topping everybody off and all kinds of great food and Siragusa!

Max, I love you. you are my favorite adminstrator :)

Here is a picture from when they were setting up that day. The goose girl photos are out there somewhere as well. Not sure we converted them from the old gallery to the new one:

gallery_5331_15_39847.jpg

Here is a picture from when they were setting up that day. The goose girl photos are out there somewhere as well. Not sure we converted them from the old gallery to the new one:

gallery_5331_15_39847.jpg

LOL! I was the assistant JN cameraman back in the day

o7klxh.jpg

Oh man if the Harleys kept tailgaiting I might have reconsidered and kept going to the games

I talked to Tony a few weeks ago. He said he might start tailgating again next year. Not at the Jets games, he is done with them, he said depending on where my son is playing football next season he might go and tailgate. That would be sweet. :)

He is still mad at the Jets for calling him and saying you owe over $200,000 in PSLs when we move to the new stadium.

And I would have never known about this thread or the thread over there if Savage didnt text me to tell me SOOTH called me a double douche (and that it was a start!) :rl:

Savage knows how to text?

What is the world coming to.

I talked to Tony a few weeks ago. He said he might start tailgating again next year. Not at the Jets games, he is done with them, he said depending on where my son is playing football next season he might go and tailgate. That would be sweet. :)

He is still mad at the Jets for calling him and saying you owe over $200,000 in PSLs when we move to the new stadium.

That would rock if Shane went to Rutgers! Piscataway baby! tailgating in New brunswick is fun as hell!

Seeing as JI have their thread on their old timers which have led to unbannings -

Arsis

Lurker/Yisman

Tabor

Gainzo

StillerP

Ghost

PS17

Where are my boys at? The original ILK would have ****ed today's crew up. Sent them back to Football Outsiders where they belong, although I'd have kept RJF, who sadly seems to have ****ed off anyways.

Archived