The 2013 ji discussion thread :)

Lizard King

Seeing as JI have their thread on their old timers which have led to unbannings -

Arsis

Lurker/Yisman

Tabor

Gainzo

StillerP

Ghost

PS17

Where are my boys at? The original ILK would have ****ed today's crew up. Sent them back to Football Outsiders where they belong, although I'd have kept RJF, who sadly seems to have ****ed off anyways.

I don't think anyone on that list is banned.

124 might be....I think I got tired of seeing his name in the top posters list and moved him over.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened with 124? He seemed like a pretty decent guy and was a good Jets fan, even if he had a short fuse.

I think he was mad at me for not banning someone in the 2008 Boat Lift. I forget who he wanted banned, all I remember is not banning them and I think that is why he left. For awhile he was blasting us pretty good on Twitter. I always liked Joe, passionate fan and he knows his stuff. I saw him a few times this year, I think we are cool he just does his own thing on Twitter now.

I think he was mad at me for not banning someone in the 2008 Boat Lift. I forget who he wanted banned, all I remember is not banning them and I think that is why he left. For awhile he was blasting us pretty good on Twitter. I always liked Joe, passionate fan and he knows his stuff. I saw him a few times this year, I think we are cool he just does his own thing on Twitter now.

That's funny, posters demanding other posters to be banned.

How often do people PM you to ban someone? lol.

I didnt realize people took the internet so seriously.

How often do people PM you to ban someone? lol.

I didnt realize people took the internet so seriously.

People should PM me. Max never wants to ban anyone, I want to ban everyone. Weird business model keeping you jokers around.

I read that thread. Three observations:

1. Sooth did give JetsBabe a free VIP membership.

2. I used to be so much funnier.

3. This site is so lucky to have a lot of the posters it has right now. Those JI threads are painful for the most part:

I hate agreeing with you but you are right. ji has a ton of good posters though.

But mostly I am agreeing about how you used to be funny. Not sure what happened to you :)

Oh and yes...JetsBabe was pretty clear that she got a free VIP membership back then. The disagreement seems to center around the clause about, "driving up post counts" haha.

I hate agreeing with you but you are right. ji has a ton of good posters though.

But mostly I am agreeing about how you used to be funny. Not sure what happened to you :)

Oh and yes...JetsBabe was pretty clear that she got a free VIP membership back then. The disagreement seems to center around the clause about, "driving up post counts" haha.

Hang on...a webmaster employing a cute young gal to drive interest in a product geared to a male-specific demographic? Does that happen?

Archived