The 2013 ji discussion thread :)

Lizard King

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"What General Max called the Battle of Forums is over. I expect that the Battle of Presspasses is about to begin. Upon this battle depends the survival of Christian civilization. upon it depends our own JetsNation life and the long continuity of our institutions and our Forum. The whole fury and might of the enemy must very soon be turned on us now. Soothsayer knows that he will have to break us in this island or lose the war. If we can stand up to him, all JetsFandom may be free and the life of the world may move forward into broad, sunlit uplands. But if we fail, then the whole world, including the Lounge Forum, including all that we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new Dark Age, made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights of perverted postings. Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves that, if the JetsNation Empire and its Commonwealth last for a thousand years, men will say, "This was their finest hour."

at some point this year JI got a virus, and my work blocked that site. It's still blocked. I stopped going there as much because of that and because they shut down the draft forum (or moved it). btw Hammer is alive well and posting at JetsAddicts.

LOL. You sure thats the reason you cant access at your company? If someone else at your company was banned, thats the way JI does it.

They have blocked most of IBMs users, LOL (Ask Phil, its hilarious)

Smizzy and I were actually on good terms here, he was a solid Yankee fan

When one becomes a moderator here, he has the privilege to see the JN Moderators Book of Secrets. There are some "secrets" we are allowed to disclose. One of them is that Smizzy didnt care for you at all. In fact you were the poster he liked the least.

When one becomes a moderator here, he has the privilege to see the JN Moderators Book of Secrets. There are some "secrets" we are allowed to disclose. One of them is that Smizzy didnt care for you at all. In fact you were the poster he liked the least.

In fairness, you hate all the posters within one week of becoming a mod.

I need to be fired as a mod so that I can have the honor of being the only mod fired from both JI & JN.

That day was fun. I got a call, "Max -- GOB is a free agent". We had you locked up in 10 minutes.

at some point this year JI got a virus, and my work blocked that site. It's still blocked. I stopped going there as much because of that and because they shut down the draft forum (or moved it). btw Hammer is alive well and posting at JetsAddicts.

Ham was posting here, hopefully he comes back.

Archived