The 2013 ji discussion thread :)

Lizard King

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When one becomes a moderator here, he has the privilege to see the JN Moderators Book of Secrets. There are some "secrets" we are allowed to disclose. One of them is that Smizzy didnt care for you at all. In fact you were the poster he liked the least.

Smizzy probably stopped posting before you even got on board here

quit being a pathological liar

Smizzy probably stopped posting before you even got on board here

quit being a pathological liar

I knew Smizzy quite well. One might say we were as close as blood. I have had many beers with the old Smizzinator. I have gone bowling with him and his family. Dont you dare call me a liar.

I knew Smizzy quite well. One might say we were as close as blood. I have had many beers with the old Smizzinator. I have gone bowling with him and his family. Dont you dare call me a liar.

"smizzy hated you the most" is a lie. therefore you are a liar. quite simple if you ask me...

The quotes don't lie. I'll see if max will give you a look at the book.

if you can find a DIRECT quote then i will take back what I said

until then you are a liar in my eyes and I shall no longer continue to pay attention to you.

hate me all you want but making up junk is not cool and only makes you look bad.

if you can find a DIRECT quote then i will take back what I said

until then you are a liar in my eyes and I shall no longer continue to pay attention to you.

hate me all you want but making up junk is not cool and only makes you look bad.

A couple things. 1) I never said hated. I said " liked least". 2) I will never hate you. You're one of my favorite posters. But if this is the way our friendship must end, then so be it.

Good day sir

You just tipped your hand with that post. Now they know you are lying lol.

OMG you just don't get it. We are real life friends. So that means I can be rude to you on the internet. Read the handbook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You gave me the book with words. I needed the one with pictures.

Edit- that's the first time you've ever admitted we were friends.

Archived