The 2013 ji discussion thread :)

Lizard King

You know thats really a bunch of b/s. It was a feel good thread sent with love. Very hypocritical as well.........in the end the guys who branch off because of extreme "censorship" at site #1 years later cant take an olive branch when extended and then make threads disappear.

weak. you make sean look like the bigger classier man. nice job

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a different name over there and only talked football. I probably got 5,697 GFY's in my first 100 posts. That didn't bother me, but the endless stream of "You told him!" reinforcement of telling me GFY eventually wore me down.

that was the thing. I only talked football then too. LOL

PatsfanTX?

Ha. Nah, Mike was actually one of the only guys that would actually respond and discuss the point. The others would generally blurt out some catchphrase, then there'd be 30 posts laughing at that and then there would be the internet equivalent of pointing their fingers at me and chanting. "Yeah! He told you!" That kind of sh*t. It didn't really bother me, but I liked it better here and eventually they locked my account for some reason. Probably failure to login for ages.

Thread is thirty pages. Not one poster asks where JiF went.
JiF hit his stride when he came here. Shoot have not looked at the but I gurantee no one mention me either. I posted there for like 4 years and I think I was answered back 9 times. LOL

Pretty much why we left. Really nothing to do with exodus. I was posting here under a different handle. 4 years, 13k posts and I could never crack the cool kid click over there.

Now I have friends like T0mShane who follow me every where!!!!

Now now, I gave you alot more than that brofist. I always read your posts.

By the way, I heard you discussing local deli's the other day....care to share which one you frequent?

Who are you again? LOL

What's up brother!!

Little deli off Braddock Road in Ravensworth shopping center. Near the office. The name escapes me. Getting old my man.

Who are you again? LOL

What's up brother!!

Little deli off Braddock Road in Ravensworth shopping center. Near the office. The name escapes me. Getting old my man.

See this whole time you were loved and your Bup-z was just a nobody.

So glad I found JN. The owner thinks I'm the greatest poster of all time.

Archived