EDIT: Jets Draft Pick

Lupz27

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. Please draft more defense and then wonder why the offense continues to suck.

Come. On.

And what amazing offensive player do you suggest they pick there??? Hmmm. Unless It's a stud running back I think they need to get that speed outside pass rusher. There are no big time QBs or WRs to go with that early.

And what amazing offensive player do you suggest they pick there??? Hmmm. Unless It's a stud running back I think they need to get that speed outside pass rusher. There are no big time QBs or WRs to go with that early.

If they go defense it should be Te'o or bust because he is the only guy who can step in, play all three downs, fill a need and finally get some leadership on this team.

I know what's on the board and that defense is probably going to be the pick, which is why they shouldn't have gone defense last season.

Ehh, our two biggest problems the last half decade has been QB and consistent pass-rusher, which just so happen to be the two most important positions in today's NFL. If Geno Smith isn't there or any other QB worthy of that selection, I say you go with any of the handful of stud OLBs available and use our high second or third hopefully on a QB to compete with the veteran we bring in. Eventually we need to fill both of these positions and when we do, the rest of the unit seems to click. Hopefully we can get at least one of them and a serviceable replacement at the other.

Archived