EDIT: Jets Draft Pick

Lupz27

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if we could trade back about 8-10 spots and pick up a mid-second round pick in return i think that would be great value. trade one of the seconds for a first the following year? i think that would be smart.

Ideal situation here is swap 1st's with Cincy, and get both of there 2nd rounders, I just don't see why Cincy would want to move up they really have no whole's on that team to matchup with the top talent in this draft.

So tell me the pick then. This locker room as a whole needs a makeover. This guy could change the entire team with some leadership. I'm all for what makes the team better. He does that. But I'm all ears on someone else who will be a leader, play all three downs from jump, and also fill a void that we actually have.

If they stay put, and Rex is still the coach it will probably be who ever they have rated highest on the board of available players from this group.

OLB J Jones, Georgia

DT Star Lotulelei, Utah

OLB Dion Jordan, Oregon

OLB/DE DeMontre Moore, Texas A&M (If available and Rex Isn't here, and we switch to a 4-3 he would probably the best fit, but don't see him available at 8, or 9 TBH)

OLB/DE Bjoern Werner, Florida St. (I think this would end up being the pick at 8, or 9 if available with Rex still here)

OLB Benjarvus Mingo, LSU (I don't know why, but I feel he is this years Aaron Maybin, so this is who we will pick if I am right about that lol)

CB DeMarcus Milliner, Alabama (this is IF they decide to trade Revis, and/or Cromartie only)

Other than OT, and if you want to gamble on a QB in the top 10 there is NOBODY at the offensive skill position worth a top 10 pick as of NOW.

And, if they decide not to be held hostage by Revis again there is trade potential and more high draft picks. The team needs help everywhere, including the salary cap.

This really isn't the draft to be getting extra high draft picks.

Next year has the possibility of being epic at the top 5 draft spots, if you trade Revis you ask for the teams 2014 1st rounder, and this years 2nd rounder, this years 2nd round has the potential to generate very solid WR's, RB's, and 1, or 2 sleeper QB's IMO.

Next year has the possibility of being epic at the top 5 draft spots, if you trade Revis you ask for the teams 2014 1st rounder, and this years 2nd rounder, this years 2nd round has the potential to generate very solid WR's, RB's, and 1, or 2 sleeper QB's IMO.

Bingo. Getting value for Revis has to take place over more than one draft.

If the current scores hold the Jets would be in a 3 way tie for 8th with Buffalo and Tennessee with the Jets finishing 2nd so they would pick 9th.

San Diego(if they lose) > Bufalo > NYJ >Tenn > Arizona(if they win)

If SD loses then we're 10th.

If Arizona wins then we're 8th.

If both loses then we're 9th.

If both win then it's the same if Arizona wins, 8th.

Sorry did not know the 3 way tie screwd us, I just figured since we lost to Tennessee, and then going down the line with Buffalo with tiebreakers I just figured it was H2H (tied), Division record (tied), Confrence record (we had a worse confrence record then Buffalo).

Still don't get why we lose the tiebreaker we had the worse confrence record then both, Tennessee also beat us, but I am not caught up on the tie breaking process for Draft order like I am the playoff tie breakers.

What teams are just a shutdown CB diva away from the Super Bowl though?

to get max value for revis would mean 2014 draft.

we have to let him play in pre season or even few games in sept to show he is back to all pro caliber.

If we try now, teams will try and lowball us. wait for season to draw near/start and then some teams my see him in higher value eyes.

I think the Bills will be the team that gambles on the rising QB like Glennon, Bray, Barkley, G Smith, or whoever it is come April.

maybe. glennon a project for sure, needs to put weight on. he is pretty rail thin.

The thing that surprised me is someone said Gio Bernard is 'fruity'. What the hell does that even mean? I know he is super religious, one of my sons buddies has been to a few Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) mtgs he has spoken at.

maybe. glennon a project for sure, needs to put weight on. he is pretty rail thin.

The thing that surprised me is someone said Gio Bernard is 'fruity'. What the hell does that even mean? I know he is super religious, one of my sons buddies has been to a few Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) mtgs he has spoken at.

Outside of Illegal activity, I don't give a **** what he does when he goes home if he comes in on Sunday's, and becomes a powerhouse perennial 1500 yard rusher!

Archived