Rex Ryan Press Conference

gangreenman

Rex better take a big hit of testosterone. Based on his recent pressers, he is one beaten, neutered puppy. I truly think he knows he is out of his element and is ultimately doomed. He has the aura of professional death hovering over him.

His presser today was so beyond bad,.I was yelling " no comment you moron" at the tv when he kept trying to explain and answer the Manish "off the record" questions....if he does come back he should spend the offseason traveling with John torterella and taking notes on how to treat the media....he looked so pathetic I almost felt bad for the guy...almost.

The press conference tomorrow means Rex is staying.

The no process conference tomorrow means Tanny is not going to be the GM. But it does mean he will be fired.

well sort of.

It means he survived this week.

If jets are lucky enough to get ahigh Profile well known respected GM then Rex may be gone.

Problem, probably no high profile candidate will come near us, LOL

So, Rex here in 2013 unless Woody tells new GM he can can Rex if he wants.

so Sutton is leaving, Westhoff is leaving, Pettine is leaving and Sparano is canned. No coordinator will come here with Rex as a lame duck. We all know he will be gone after next year. Woody is just being a turd. I suppose the GM can use this year to restock talent. He might even have someone in mind for next year. But how dumbass is all of this?

I think the Jets can get a good OC, he can be the new HC in the waiting, when fat boy screws the pooch again. Plus 2014 looks good for the Jets contract wise and he'd get a free pass.

It really is the best angle to attract a good candidate. Kind of like the Knicks being able to bring in Mike Woodson as an assistant with a lame duck head coach.

Ya know we're gonna go get a GM and stuff, and see if we can't get another lineman and all that, you know, and we're gonna fix things in the offseason and Im tellin ya this team is gonna compete for a supabowl because I really believe that. You can ask anybody. I also believe Mark Sanchez is one of the best QB's in the league and stuff. We will work on all the fumbles and interceptions and stuff and we'll get better. Ya know Tony Sparano did a great job here we have one of the best coaching staff's in the league I really believe that. And ya know Woody is a great owner and things and stuff. yeah the Jets will be back next year Im tellin ya you wont want to be playin the Jets cause we're gonna bring it I guarantee that much.

Im sure after this press conference GM's will be lining up to come to the Jets.

****in Idiot

Rex better take a big hit of testosterone. Based on his recent pressers, he is one beaten, neutered puppy. I truly think he knows he is out of his element and is ultimately doomed. He has the aura of professional death hovering over him.

Payback is a bitch. All that flapping he was doing the first two or three years left him no avenue for escape when the trap door opened under him. It is time for Rex to grow up. Watching him nearly blubbering after losses makes me squeamish. I like having a man for a coach. Not a teenager who has overdosed on Red Bull.

Am I the only one sick and tired of hearing Rex on the air claiming that Sanchez gives them the best chance to win and how good their defense is? Same interview every week. Just listen to last weeks interview and you'll think you were hearing post game of the Bills.

Ya know we're gonna go get a GM and stuff, and see if we can't get another lineman and all that, you know, and we're gonna fix things in the offseason and Im tellin ya this team is gonna compete for a supabowl because I really believe that. You can ask anybody. I also believe Mark Sanchez is one of the best QB's in the league and stuff. We will work on all the fumbles and interceptions and stuff and we'll get better. Ya know Tony Sparano did a great job here we have one of the best coaching staff's in the league I really believe that. And ya know Woody is a great owner and things and stuff. yeah the Jets will be back next year Im tellin ya you wont want to be playin the Jets cause we're gonna bring it I guarantee that much.

****in Idiot

And "I'm not crying 'cause we lost It was just really cold and windy out there."

****in Idiot

"And stuff" and "all that stuff" is so reminiscent of Omar's "youknowwhatImean". No question about him being a "***in idiot".

Archived