Dodgeball Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wombat and Verb are looking suspicious.

They know I've been playing this game for years.. they know I'm incredibly intelligent and one of the best out there.. they know that as scum I wouldn't be jumping around w/o explanations.

They have fallen victim to my FOS trap and are firmly entrenched until otherwise noted.

Leelou should die because she should die.

If I have to vote who I think may be scum I'll go with Wombat... plenty of time.

I'll be asleep tonight by 10pm Eastern, so I'll just throw a couple comments out there...

Ishy's having a quiet game, too.

Lily's cheerleader posts are a little odd, and no content other than those cheers.

Pac did have a great game last game, I saw it first hand.

Crusher thinking I'm scum is weird.

I'll be asleep tonight by 10pm Eastern, so I'll just throw a couple comments out there...

Lily's cheerleader posts are a little odd, and no content other than those cheers.

you had a better game than I did but thanks.

are you scum this game?

No you jumping in front during a weird game reminds me of the Machine of Souls game. I will always hate you a little because of that game.

No you jumping in front during a weird game reminds me of the Machine of Souls game. I will always hate you a little because of that game.

I have fond memories of the "punch verb in the face for a dollar" thread you started during that game, hehe.

Wombat and Verb are looking suspicious.

They know I've been playing this game for years.. they know I'm incredibly intelligent and one of the best out there.. they know that as scum I wouldn't be jumping around w/o explanations.

They have fallen victim to my FOS trap and are firmly entrenched until otherwise noted.

Leelou should die because she should die.

If I have to vote who I think may be scum I'll go with Wombat... plenty of time.

You are disgusting scum and too much of a pussy to even OMGUS me. You have added nothing to this game except some pretty sketchy votes. Now you are trying to spin this behavior off as a trap and defend yourself with self meta WIFOM. You should die just for this post.

I think there's a pretty clear meta reason that it's highly unlikely that I'd be scum.

I don't know your meta very well but if it's pretty clear meta then you could have used it to try to meta-clear yourself making it irrelevant. That being said, you are looking less scummy to me than you did on D1. Certain things don't add up to you being scum.

Team town, you can win this! Just get out there and give it your all!

I want to find time to do a reread today. So far, all I can say is that I have a bad feeling about Slats. (Welcome back to mafia!)

Anyone else thinks Bart Scott posts here at JN? Maybe he's even in this game...or was...*looks at 80*

And remember how Bart Scott called jeering Jets fans nerdy dodgeball rejects? News readers would pick the linebacker first — to go. He received a 79% dump rate, highest among defensive players.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/fans-speak-jets-reboot-position-article-1.1231280#ixzz2Gqjs5KQY

Archived