Dodgeball Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cute. Probably should have waited until people actually voted you before blowing your scum load though.

All the more reason my claim is way more believable than yours. If I were scum I'd have to be a complete moron to counter with no votes.

You came at the wrong guy and lost. Don't feel bad - I've out maneuvered way better players than you.

I'm at L - 2 bro. Mad props if you actually get me lynched with this crap. I assume you're a goon.

you should have claimed something unique.

I am fully aware you could have been trying to lure me out in the open but I'm ok with that. If there's a watcher and you come at me hopefully they'll look at me tonight. Once you flip scum it should be an easy decision for them.

I tend to claim my actual role as town. Usually. Also, staking your life on there being a Watcher would be a dumbass move if you were actually the doc.

then it would stand to reason you don't have a RBer so same difference.

also in a game of 12 there's 2 or 3 of you.. town power role for scum this early is a fair trade. I trust there is enough evidence on thread to narrow down your mates.

I've seen plenty of setups with scum RBer and no town Watcher. Also, doc for scum is almost always a bad trade for town unless the scum is some crazy scum power role. Doc is so useful in midgame and at endgame that keeping him alive until then is usually paramount. I have won games with doc saves before.

I've seen plenty of setups with scum RBer and no town Watcher. Also, doc for scum is almost always a bad trade for town unless the scum is some crazy scum power role. Doc is so useful in midgame and at endgame that keeping him alive until then is usually paramount. I have won games with doc saves before.

Cool story bro...

Someone want to get in here and destroy this scum?

Btw, forgot to mention to you guys I didn't get that job I interviewed for about a month ago. They said I had a strong interview and should re-apply should future positions come available.

Just caught this on a reread. Sorry to hear that, 80.

Fight for the victory, town!

Someday we'll look back at this and laugh...

Likelihood that I'm scum is roughly zero. You should know better.

Verbal could be scum, though.

C'mon guys (and girls!) We need a mafia lynch today.

I still think it's a possibility, but a remote one. I always find you scummy, it seems.

Unvote

Or Nolder had 2 scum with an 11 player game and added a 3rd when you joined. Trying to clear yourself because you were the guy who joined late is interesting.

Something about this post doesn't sit right with me.

Also, I read the back and forth between Womby and Pac three times - the first time, once with the angle that Pac was scum, and once with the angle that Wombat was. Pac lost. He just isn't as believable as Wombat. I won't be around for the deadline so this is it from me.

Go, team, go! Lynch mafia! And by mafia, I mean Pac.

edit - forgot to vote

Vote Pac

Right now, the Doc is outed, cant change that unless you both are fake claiming. lulz. Pac's counter forced the town's hand. Pretty sure at this time scum would be a good thing. This post makes me think you have a scum power role.

Something about this post doesn't sit right with me.

Also, I read the back and forth between Womby and Pac three times - the first time, once with the angle that Pac was scum, and once with the angle that Wombat was. Pac lost. He just isn't as believable as Wombat. I won't be around for the deadline so this is it from me.

Go, team, go! Lynch mafia! And by mafia, I mean Pac.

edit - forgot to vote

Vote Pac

Pretty sure you're town.

JiF, if Pac really were the doc, doc wouldn't have been outed until Pac claimed. Which is what makes Pac's claim bad. A real doc has little incentive to counterclaim there. Pac is trying to justify his claim by saying that doc for scum is a good trade for town at this point, which imo is clearly false. I am probably gonna die soon even if I don't get lynched but at least make the scum use an RB and NK on me.

Drank coffee and took a huge poop.

Thought of Pac.

Weird reveal on Pacs part but makes less sense to do it as scum. Unless he is bored playing. Game has moved slow.

Pac Doc is arrogant and dooshy enough to do this and spend the rest of the game protecting himself at night and feeling invincible.

vote wombat

Archived