Dodgeball Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is cool. So, for those of you unwilling to hammer me for various reasons, and just as much for those of you placing a vote because my name makes you hard, who are your other suspects? I have a couple of ways it could go and yes I am still testing the pac thing despite occams razor. Gotta look at every angle.

This is cool. So, for those of you unwilling to hammer me for various reasons, and just as much for those of you placing a vote because my name makes you hard, who are your other suspects? I have a couple of ways it could go and yes I am still testing the pac thing despite occams razor. Gotta look at every angle.

ok i'll play...

please describe the scenario where Wombat and I are scummates again. it was pretty intense last time.

I'm reluctant to hammer because of my role. It's why I've been leery to place any votes today, because even a single vote could be a hammer vote - and I have a greater chance of hammering myself (50%) than I do of hammering the person we're trying to lynch (25%).

you have been missed, son.

By the looks of this thread there's not been enough Dodging, Ducking, Dipping, Diving, Dodging...or most importantly Awesomeness.

**All participants please note that I have no earthly clue wtf is going on in this game.

By the looks of this thread there's not been enough Dodging, Ducking, Dipping, Diving, Dodging...or most importantly Awesomeness.

**All participants please note that I have no earthly clue wtf is going on in this game.

want the deadthread link?

Archived