PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS????

Blackout

what do ya'll predict the results will be?

i say Bengals over Texans, Colts over Ravens

Broncos over Bengals, Pats over Colts

Broncos over Pats

Vikings over Packers, Redskins over Seabags

Falcons over Vikings, 49ers over REdskins

49ers over Falcons

Broncos over 49ers 38-21 (Colin Humperdink can't compete with Peyton Manning)

Im going to say Broncos over Packers. Hard to pick between Broncos/Pats and Packers/49ers... But Manning is having another historic season, and unlike in the past when he always lost to he Pats, his defense with the Broncos is actually capable of stopping people. Still should be a very entertaining game.

As for Packers/9ers, well, everyone is picking the 49ers, so if Im not betting money on it, I'd hate to be boring, LOL.

As much as I love my Bengals, I don't see any team stopping the Broncos this year.

I agree, and it's funny we all have been talking about how the Jets have holes all over the roster, and we are giving our rebuilding plans, but as the Broncos just proved all you need to do is find the FRANCHISE QB, and the rest will take care of itself. The hard part is getting the next P Manning, T Brady, A Rodgers, ect..

I agree, and it's funny we all have been talking about how the Jets have holes all over the roster, and we are giving our rebuilding plans, but as the Broncos just proved all you need to do is find the FRANCHISE QB, and the rest will take care of itself. The hard part is getting the next P Manning, T Brady, A Rodgers, ect..

We should just do this

I'm not going to make a prediction, but you write that Kaepernick couldn't compete with Manning. Not many can. Including Alex Smith. Just stop with that already. Everyone thinks you're wrong. Coaches, GMs, analysts. You're wrong.

You cannot stop BO; you can only hope to contain him.

As far as the playoffs go......

The only teams I do not see having a legit chance of winning are Vikings, Colts and Redskins.

Teams I think can win, but have to show something and thus I doubt the get it done: Houston and Atlanta.

You can make an argument for or against the remaining 7 teams.

Archived