Best Jets related Christmas Gift ever

JoeC36

So my Aunt and Uncle got here a little bit ago for our annual Christmas/New Years get together. Usually gifts from them are either cash or gift cards, which is fine with me. Well this year they surprised me. They handed me a small box that was shaped and was about the size of a book. Since im a reader this was gonna be a great gift. Except it wasnt heavy enough to be a book.

So i tear the sucker open and what do I find. . . . A replica Super Bowl 3 Championship Ring.

1231121637_zpsdfe2ed60.jpg

That sh*tty picture i took doesnt do it justice, so ill get a better one when later tonight or tomorrow. But it could be one of the best gifts ive ever gotten.

My whole basement is filled. We may need a jets room thread.

Really? Im in the Sports Memorabilia business, and Jets stuff for whatever reason (probably because they suck) doesn't seem to garner a whole lot of interest. I do sales and our company is constantly doing promotions and sales on Jets items just to get them out of inventory and still the interest is below what I'd expect. What type of stuff do you have?

Really? Im in the Sports Memorabilia business, and Jets stuff for whatever reason (probably because they suck) doesn't seem to garner a whole lot of interest. I do sales and our company is constantly doing promotions and sales on Jets items just to get them out of inventory and still the interest is below what I'd expect. What type of stuff do you have?

Nothing really of value. Bobble heads, framed jerseys, pictures, sports illustrated covers. stuff like that. The only things i have that may be worth anything and by anything i mean between $50 and $100 bucks are 1) A limited edition Joe Namath picture with gold coins. I think i paid $80 for it like 5 years ago. And 2) a pair of game worn cleats from legendary long snapper (lol) James Dearth.

Im not big into autographs. I think i only have a few down there.

I mainly collect stuff that doesnt cost me too much and i think other people wont have. Like those cleats, the namath thing, a Jets 1968 Season in review record.

If you PM me the website for your company, id love to take a look at what you have.

Archived