2013 Tank for Clowney (the name fits too)

afosomf

2014 is shaping up to be an awesome draft mon

Clowney #1 pick in Draft, looks to be best DE prospect since LT.

TJ Yeldon and Amari Cooper will come out early, Coop is a better prospect than Julio. Dominating WR

Yeldon may end up being Best back in Bama History.

Cyrus Kouandjo will be top LT prospect as well.

Stock up on the 2014 picks and royally tank 2013. keep rexey as a puppet coach and can his ass after the yr

TJ Yeldon and Amari Cooper will come out early, Coop is a better prospect than Julio. Dominating WR

Stock up on the 2014 picks and royally tank 2013. keep rexey as a puppet coach and can his ass after the yr

Your mon thing isn't working.

Signed,

The World

The premise of this thread is funny though. Let's tank a whole year. Then if Clowney is the best DE in football we can have the best CB and the best DE. And still won't win the Super Bowl until the QB play improves.

The premise of this thread is funny though. Let's tank a whole year. Then if Clowney is the best DE in football we can have the best CB and the best DE. And still won't win the Super Bowl until the QB play improves.

No cause revis and cro willl be both gone mon, cant get clowney unless u go 0-16 1-15, by 2014 QB will be easier to get either thru FA or draft mon

LISTENING TO MIKE TIRICO TODAY, I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT CLOWNEY CAN'T BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE 2013 DRAFT AS HE HASN'T PLAYED 3 YRS OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL....MAYBE SOMEONE CAN CHECK THAT OUR

2014 mon it is stated at topof thread. Y you tank2013.

Your also forgetting Johnny Manziel, Teddy Bridgewater, and Marquise Lee!!!!!!!!

The top 4-8 picks of next years draft 2014 will be crazy, at minimum 4 players who will more than likely be considered can't miss difference makers, the Jets should 100% tank the season in 2013, and also try, and accumulate more 2014 1st round picks anyway possible, particularly from Jacksonville, Oakland, KC, and Arizona!!!!!!!

It will be hard to pass on Jarvis Jones in 2013 if he falls to #9 where at least one mock draft has him. Nice upgrade over Pace.

I can pretty much guarantee Jarvis Jones will not make it past the 4th overall pick, more than likely will be the 2nd overall pick, unless he comes off as a complete moron azzhole in his interviews, or get hurt from here till draft. But I don't think that is a bad thing for the Jets if they wan't to draft a pass rusher, there is at minimum 3 guys people think could be VERY GOOD at that, Boerner the Fla St, kid, Dion whatshisname from Oregon, and then there is B Mingo, he is a guy on the way down, but is still intriguing if the Jets trade back to like 17ish.

Oh yea I forgot about the Texas A&M kid, the Jets will have one of these guys if not 2-3 sitting there when they are on the clock at 9 if they stay at 9.

I can pretty much guarantee Jarvis Jones will not make it past the 4th overall pick, more than likely will be the 2nd overall pick, unless he comes off as a complete moron azzhole in his interviews, or get hurt from here till draft.

before make guarantees, Jones is rumored to have spinal stenosis. He could drop.

http://seahawksdraftblog.com/how-will-spinal-stenosis-impact-jarvis-jones-draft-stock

before make guarantees, Jones is rumored to have spinal stenosis. He could drop.

http://seahawksdraftblog.com/how-will-spinal-stenosis-impact-jarvis-jones-draft-stock

I don't buy that this condition will alter teams away from him if he is considered the top defensive talent in this draft, every player takes the risk to get seriously hurt every play, just like Jones, he never had any issues due to this condition in his career. I could be wrong, but I wouldn't let it affect my talent evaluation on him. Also the $$$$$ invested in high picks is not as risky since the new CBA he has that in his favor to.

http://seahawksdraft...nes-draft-stock

I don't buy that this condition will alter teams away from him if he is considered the top defensive talent in this draft, every player takes the risk to get seriously hurt every play, just like Jones, he never had any issues due to this condition in his career. I could be wrong, but I wouldn't let it affect my talent evaluation on him. Also the $$$$$ invested in high picks is not as risky since the new CBA he has that in his favor to.

Isn't that the same deal as Marcus McNeil? He dropped in the draft and quite possibly rightly so.

Isn't that the same deal as Marcus McNeil? He dropped in the draft and quite possibly rightly so.

The Chargers took him in the early 2nd if I'm not mistaken, and they got very good play from him for his 1st 3-5 years, some rated him better than DBrick those 1st 3 years who we took in the 1st round of the same draft, granted he did fall off since, but I don't know if the condition is the reason never looked into it.

The Chargers took him in the early 2nd if I'm not mistaken, and they got very good play from him for his 1st 3-5 years, some rated him better than DBrick those 1st 3 years who we took in the 1st round of the same draft, granted he did fall off since, but I don't know if the condition is the reason never looked into it.

Fell off is a bit of a understatement. He's out of the league.

Fell off is a bit of a understatement. He's out of the league.

Yea I know, but is it because of lack of off field work, non related injury to that condition, or because of that condition, if it's the condition then maybe I will have to change my thinking on Jones, but it still doesn't make it 100% the same thing happens to him.

Archived