Well, because...

Bugg

If you go hire a corporate headhunter, what do you think he's going to say about that? Yeah, let's hire a new GM but keep the delusional embarrassment down the hall. Sure.

no i guess i expect him to say that the GM of his choice demands that we fire the delusional embarrassment for a pop warner DL position coach he knows and thinks could be a great HC someday. Edited by Darth Vader

I know it's frowned upon to attack this topic but in hindsight it really should've been the first sign that there was something realty wrong with this guys judgement...who cares about the foot thing if he keeps it in house but to put it on Youtube? Cmon.

I know it's frowned upon to attack this topic but in hindsight it really should've been the first sign that there was something realty wrong with this guys judgement...who cares about the foot thing if he keeps it in house but to put it on Youtube? Cmon.

Did Rex actually put it on YouTube or was it someone else? And what does this have to do with his job as a coach?