Rex's Number 6 Tatoo

slowmoe57

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. It's pretty sad how big a deal Gary Myers / Daily News is trying to make out of this... There's about 3 articles about the tattoo just from their site, lol.

With very TMZ sub-heads "Whatbwas he thinking?"

LOL at us. They write this sh*t because Americans have a demand for it. We suck as a people.

Maybe the media put it there?

I just got to pull up and read the full story with pictures on my computer. I'm doing all the tests to determine if I'm still dreaming atm. How is this man in charge of a professional football team? And how the **** do you give somebody so obviously dimwitted authority over anything involving personnel? Tannenbaum deserved to get sent to the glue factory, not fired

At least if we had lucked into the SB you would only have the second stupidest tattoo in NY right now.

Nostra-damn-ape.

I remember back when I'd get flamed for calling Rex a moron with no class.

yeah we remember since youve only said it about 9000 times the past few months. :character0069: The writing was on the wall I28 we all knew the Rex would fall fast if he started putting out a losing product because of his loud mouth and ridiculous predictions. If our coach was someone quiet and reserved, or not an idiot, none of the press or attention the Jets get would be quite as prominant.

I'm not sure this should surprise anyone ....I mean you guys do listen to his press conferences and you did see the leaked video of his foot fetish ,,,, Its only a select few people who create dumb where ever they go and Rex just happens to be one of those people.

this is really important.

Just another example of him being a complete imbecile. He's like that autistic kid who cracked the billion dollar NSA code in Mercury Rising. Rex is brilliant when it comes to defense but beyond that he's hardly capable of wiping his own ass without making a mess and they've handed him the keys to a billion dollar franchise.

Just another example of him being a complete imbecile. He's like that autistic kid who cracked the billion dollar NSA code in Mercury Rising. Rex is brilliant when it comes to defense but beyond that he's hardly capable of wiping his own ass without making a mess and they've handed him the keys to a billion dollar franchise.

I don't know.. looks fake to me.

It's all over the morning shows though so I guess it's a big deal to someone. Just seems silly when we're talking about a league full of players/coaches who engage in extra marital affairs, drive while drunk, get arrested for domestic violence etc.

Kudos to the Daily News.. Pulitzer stuff here.

I don't know.. looks fake to me.

It's all over the morning shows though so I guess it's a big deal to someone. Just seems silly when we're talking about a league full of players/coaches who engage in extra marital affairs, drive while drunk, get arrested for domestic violence etc.

Kudos to the Daily News.. Pulitzer stuff here.

Sorry. I meant to positive rep this. Couldn't agree more,Rex should not be made a villain for loving his wife.

Sorry. I meant to positive rep this. Couldn't agree more,Rex should not be made a villain for loving his wife.

I planned on repping myself so it evened it out.

I wouldn't exactly call it a great decision by Rex but he doesn't deserve to be killed either. 80% of the NBA is tatted up from head to toe - many with self aggrandizing phrases.

Gotta be photoshopped.... I don't think Rex is that stupid...

Lets hope... unless...

This guy says he bleeds green and we know he has a very edgy sex attitude. So he says 'hey put wifee in sexy short Jets Jersey'. Picks his teams QB# . He just didnt think it through.Then it could be, based on fact of some of those 3 way Footsie videos, he could be letting Sanchez partake in some wifee :(

Lets hope next Jets QB is #16 or #8 ;) Either that or a sexy hunky OL at #61 ;)

Remember when fun was made of this:

080211-NFL-Rex-Ryan-Tattoo-JW_20110802142258240_660_320.JPG

The real question is which tattoo came first?

Maybe Rex got the wife/Sanchez ink after the week 1 game against the buffs this year?

Haha, I would hope it at least came before year three of the Rex and Mark show, but regardless, why on earth would he put a "6" on that jersey? Here we have a guy with a closet full of jersies for his wife to don, and he chooses that one?

YIKES!

Archived