Rex's Number 6 Tatoo

slowmoe57

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know.. looks fake to me.

It's all over the morning shows though so I guess it's a big deal to someone. Just seems silly when we're talking about a league full of players/coaches who engage in extra marital affairs, drive while drunk, get arrested for domestic violence etc.

Kudos to the Daily News.. Pulitzer stuff here.

How long until you break into a "You know who deserves more money than silly football players? Teachers, that's who!" screed?

Seriously I don't even need to look at who the neg rep is from anymore. Pac is such a child.

Without looking, i just figured you negative rep'd yourself for being ninja'd. Just seemed like the Hess way.

Without looking, i just figured you negative rep'd yourself for being ninja'd. Just seemed like the Hess way.

Unfortunately I hadn't even thought of that, but brilliant! I seriously don't even know if that's from Pac. I'll put $50 down that it is though. He's such an awful person.

The fact that (as Max and Jake have pointed out) that she is also Tebowing on tat makes me think Rex could be having some fun with a fake tat. Lets hope anyways.

Geez, #6 AND Tebowing :(

Rex has to be as dumbass for doing it at this moment in time. What a rapid fall from the top. He is sure to be gone now.

Rex has to be as dumbass for doing it at this moment in time. What a rapid fall from the top. He is sure to be gone now.

Agree iPack, I think at a minimum, whether a real tat or Fake tat is Woody will be telling Gamble/other GM candidates in interview "Hey, I kept Rex on in case new GM wanted, but it's your call"

Is it a "story"? Everything is a "story" with the TMZing of the news.

I don't know how many NYers are here, but if you picked up the Daily News today, what they did is reprehensible IMO. There were two big shootings in the city last night and 3 cops were shot. The Knicks also had a big win against the Spurs. Under any normal news organization that shouldve been the front and back page stories. Instead, the News has the Rex tattoo story on BOTH the front and back page of the paper.

Ridiculous.

Is it a "story"? Everything is a "story" with the TMZing of the news.

I don't know how many NYers are here, but if you picked up the Daily News today, what they did is reprehensible IMO. There were two big shootings in the city last night and 3 cops were shot. The Knicks also had a big win against the Spurs. Under any normal news organization that shouldve been the front and back page stories. Instead, the News has the Rex tattoo story on BOTH the front and back page of the paper.

Ridiculous.

Nobody's interested in "news", we need to be entertained

Archived