members who have visited today

cindy

so... seems that whether someone signs in as anonymous or not, posts or not...

if they've checked the site their name shows up on the members who've visited today list.

I'm all for post stalking and such but ... people might want more privacy than that... having bothered to sign in anonymous and not post and all.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even google earth doesn't get it right. and I remind you, I'm armed and irrational.

wasn't talking about me, tho, I post every day. and if I'm awake I'm probably here, pretty much.

I'm thinking this could be an issue for ppl laying low playing mafia, or in divorce settlements and such.

either way, doesn't seem right.

only members play mafia.

can anonymous sign ins or non posters be culled from the list?

it will cause interpersonal conflicts and I know you want more women on the board... you may not be thinking sneaky enough.

there might be other reasons people don't want other people to know they've been around... or to know who else has been around at the same time.

nudge nudge, wink wink, ya know what I mean?

only members play mafia.

can anonymous sign ins or non posters be culled from the list?

it will cause interpersonal conflicts and I know you want more women on the board... you may not be thinking sneaky enough.

there might be other reasons people don't want other people to know they've been around... or to know who else has been around at the same time.

nudge nudge, wink wink, ya know what I mean?

Jets fans have requested this feature so they can easily look up their friends.

I was serious...since I sign on anonymously...did know my movements were tracked...next thing you know...they will know what products I've searched for...and purchased...

We here at JetNation do not care that you recently bought condoms and anal lube in bulk from Amazon. In fact we are quite jealous.

I was serious...since I sign on anonymously...did know my movements were tracked...next thing you know...they will know what products I've searched for...and purchased...

yeah, Adam and Eve google shares, pretty sure.

I'm sure many don't mind...but I feel violated just the same.

in a good way or in the mods on tiptoes peeking in your bathroom window with his hands out of view way?

yeah, I'm really not liking that list...

but if it makes Christmas shopping easier, what the ****.

Thought it was a quote from Tom Friedman.

you know my math is too weak for him.

well be back to Dylan quotes soon enough, I was feeling whinier than bob this morning and had to resort to older depressed Jewish metaphors.

nothing better than good advice

srsly, there's more, but I doubt we'd have the same shopping list there.

joes right, amazons better on the price, but if anyone else is in your account... you might not like the suggested for you items that come up after a toy spree.

srsly, there's more, but I doubt we'd have the same shopping list there.

joes right, amazons better on the price, but if anyone else is in your account... you might not like the suggested for you items that come up after a toy spree.

could be a way to ease into the conversation...no?

Archived