Sign in to follow this  
lanightmare225

Landry Jones

Needs to be our 2nd rd pick an future qb!! Guy looks better than sansh*t already

What an amazing vote of confidence. The guy looks better than Sanchize. Who the hell doesn't look better then Sanchize?

And last time I checked Tebow never made it to an AFC Championship game. This discussion feels like we're comparing which turd is more polished.

Oh man, I bet you were one of the those kool aid drinkers I was arguing with around August who was telling me that Sanchez doesn't suck. They often used the AFC championship game as a reason as to why Sanchez is our future and doesn't suck. Boy have times changed.

I had a glimmer of hope coming into this year, with drafting Hill to add to our group with Holmes and Keller, and having a new OC I was gonna give him the benefit of the doubt.....obviously that didn't work out. I certainly wasn't gonna declare Sanchez the future, but I wanted to see if he could do any better with a different OC.

Edited by hoping4ASuperBowl

I understand players have bad games, but for a qb with borderline first round potential, he hasn't been impressive at all. He can't move his team tonight.