VIKINGS / PACKERS GAME THREAD

Blackout

what's your problem with me and why do you always follow me around and diss me in all my posts?

hate to see how you handle real life relationships LMAO

I follow you around? LOL

Just FYI there is absolutely no parallel between occasionally commenting on your incessant lame thread creation and having real life relationships. None. I know you were going for the "this guy has no life" brand of insult there, but the mere fact that you parallel what goes on here with real life tells us all we need to know about who is really living la vida loco.

I want Adrian Peterson vs JJ Watt in the Super Bowl. Adrian Peterson wins.

Oh man... could you imagine the copycat league fallout if a QB-less Vikings team wins with defense and a stud RB? The NFL will suddenly jolt back 15 years. It'd be great.

I follow you around? LOL

Just FYI there is absolutely no parallel between occasionally commenting on your incessant lame thread creation and having real life relationships. None. I know you were going for the "this guy has no life" brand of insult there, but the mere fact that you parallel what goes on here with real life tells us all we need to know about who is really living la vida loco.

stalker trying to make it look like he isn't obsessed with me lmao

of the 73 things the jets offense needs, they really really really need a RB who can catch the ball and like run with it fast and stuff

No. The Jets need to be able to pass the ball. A running track and running asks are fool's gold. As great as Peterson is his team will be done on Day of the playoffs because they cannot pass the ball. Have the Vikings or the Bengwads "established the run" or some such bullsh*t? Only reason the Texans ran was because a. they were ahead and b. the Bunglholes cannot pass.

WE NEED A REAL QB.EVERYTHING ELSE IS BULLsh*t.

No. The Jets need to be able to pass the ball. A running track and running asks are fool's gold. As great as Peterson is his team will be done on Day of the playoffs because they cannot pass the ball. Have the Vikings or the Bengwads "established the run" or some such bullsh*t? Only reason the Texans ran was because a. they were ahead and b. the Bunglholes cannot pass.

WE NEED A REAL QB.EVERYTHING ELSE IS BULLsh*t.

a QB is one of the 73 things. I was talking about harris. he's killing the vikes for dropping back to take away the WR's. with you know, receptions of forward passes and stuff

Archived