Buffalo Bills hire Doug Marrone as HC

Integrity28

You either were not paying attention, or were not here, but I actually garnered votes as "biggest homer" on this site for many years. And that was the approach that I took.

This current regime, Rex primarily, has my blood curdled. The seeming lack of leadership and ineptitude has left me with a total distaste for his brand.

I can't way to get someone new in place to actually care about the team that I like to root for again.

This is how I feel exactly.

Throw in the stupidity of trying to win with a dominating defense, ignoring the offense completely in a league designed for offensive stars, and not even having a dominating defense.

Lack of leadership.

Lack of understanding of todays NFL.

The Jets have become a joke under Ryan, and that will not change.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was loyal to Sanchez for too long. Should've had a legitimate backup option this year and the extension never should've happened. I'd say there's some joint responsibility there with the guy they fired.

That said, if Rex had Testaverde and Martin his first season, he would've won the Super Bowl.

Well, Testaverde over Sanchez yes. Martin wouldn't have made our #1 rushing offense any better.

As usual, your wrong.

The argument was that a good record does not automatically imply good coach.

Do you ever get tired of looking like an ass monkey on these boards?

The one way for someone to absolutely guarantee they are right about something on this board is to simply disagree with you. It's right up there with death and taxes.

The one way for someone to absolutely guarantee they are right about something on this board is to simply disagree with you. It's right up there with death and taxes.

Translation:

I got caught once again looking like a total moron, so let me try to salvage this for my boy Jif.

Translation:

I got caught once again looking like a total moron, so let me try to salvage this for my boy Jif.

You just keep right on throwing the fits of a mentally-deficient toddler and convince yourself that somehow proves you right. And don't worry, starting up conspiracy theories that everyone who dares disagree with your imbecility must be teaming up against you definitely doesn't make you look even more deranged.

You just keep right on throwing the fits of a mentally-deficient toddler and convince yourself that somehow proves you right. And don't worry, starting up conspiracy theories that everyone who dares disagree with your imbecility must be teaming up against you definitely doesn't make you look even more deranged.

Lol, fit.

Don't kid yourself into thinking I give a rats fk about what your dumb ass thinks.

I just like fkng with dum jag offs like u.

Sorry u don't get a trophy for this one sporto, maybe next time.

For now you will have to enjoy your current closet of trophies, lol u joke

Lol, fit.

Don't kid yourself into thinking I give a rats fk about what your dumb ass thinks.

I just like fkng with dum jag offs like u.

Sorry u don't get a trophy for this one sporto, maybe next time.

For now you will have to enjoy your current closet of trophies, lol u joke

Wow, great job! Way to have another mental collapse and celebrate how awesome that makes you! Did you remember to high five yourself for that one? Everyone here is so impressed, really, I promise. Although I guess that doesn't matter, as you obviously don't care what others think, you prove as much when you chase people around this board like a deranged stalker if they dare disagree with anything you say.

Yeah, kind of does matter to me. If its just directed at me, might as well ban me now, cause I don't want to be here if that's the case.

All we can really do as individuals is be the best person we can be. No sense in worrying about others.

But I'll take this under advisement.

Yeah, kind of does matter to me. If its just directed at me, might as well ban me now, cause I don't want to be here if that's the case.

Yes, you're clearly the martyr here. Someone disagrees with a football-related point that you made in a post that was a reply to a reply to a reply of a post you made, in no way making a single reference to you along the way, and your response, as always, is ignoring the points made and simply attacking any person who dares not agree with every word you say. Yet you think that you acting like this is completely normal and that someone taking issue with it somehow makes you the poor innocent one here? Wow, that really says it all.

Yes, you're clearly the martyr here. Someone disagrees with a football-related point that you made in a post that was a reply to a reply to a reply of a post you made, in no way making a single reference to you along the way, and your response, as always, is ignoring the points made and simply attacking any person who dares not agree with every word you say. Yet you think that you acting like this is completely normal and that someone taking issue with it somehow makes you the poor innocent one here? Wow, that really says it all.

Your delusional, and you have a very high opinion of yourself, scary combination.

Your high opinion of yourself contributes to the delusion, congrats.

Now go shine your trophies.

You either were not paying attention, or were not here, but I actually garnered votes as "biggest homer" on this site for many years. And that was the approach that I took.

This current regime, Rex primarily, has my blood curdled. The seeming lack of leadership and ineptitude has left me with a total distaste for his brand.

I can't way to get someone new in place to actually care about the team that I like to root for again.

This is funny. I feel the exact opposite. I have hated many of our prior regimes, but I actually like Rex and what the D brings. I don't like the whole sports radio, attention starved bullsh*t, but I can separate that and let it pass. I agree with most of your complaints, but can overlook them (assuming attempts are made to correct them), just as many overlooked my numerous hate filled remarks about Herm, Mangini and even Tuna. We don't have to go through why we feel differently again. We just do.

Your delusional, and you have a very high opinion of yourself, scary combination.

Your high opinion of yourself contributes to the delusion, congrats.

Now go shine your trophies.

Just to be clear, I'm the delusional one for saying that you do exactly what you did in this post? Yeah, ok. Your post is about the equivalent of saying: "Hey a$$hole! I never ever call anyone an a$$hole, a$$hole!" Of course I wouldn't expect you to be capable of comprehending why that is.

I simply can't wait for another of your riveting posts that tells me why none of this is the case while at the same time completely contradicting yourself. At least you're sure to impress yourself in the process, so you've got that going for you.

Just to be clear, I'm the delusional one for saying that you do exactly what you did in this post? Yeah, ok. Your post is about the equivalent of saying: "Hey a$$hole! I never ever call anyone an a$$hole, a$$hole!" Of course I wouldn't expect you to be capable of comprehending why that is.

I simply can't wait for another of your riveting posts that tells me why none of this is the case while at the same time completely contradicting yourself. At least you're sure to impress yourself in the process, so you've got that going for you.

Yes, u are a delusional, self absorbed nut who has an imaginary trophy case filled with imaginary trophies for proving OPINIONS wrong, nice work

Yes, u are a delusional, self absorbed nut who has an imaginary trophy case filled with imaginary trophies for proving OPINIONS wrong, nice work

As much as I'd like to, I really can't take credit for proving you wrong, you manage to do that all by yourself. It really is a gift you have, that you can hardly make it through a single post without contradicting yourself. I really hate to have to break this to you, but when you make a definitive statement on an objective matter that is factually incorrect, proclaiming it as an opinion doesn't magically make it subjective and keep you from being wrong.

But please, feel free to keep rambling on like a raging psychopath, stalking me around this site and carrying on and on about me even in threads and posts in which I have absolutely no involvement. As if all of that wasn't enough, none of this nonsense you're currently even ranting and raving about has anything to do with what you flipped out over my posting in this thread (a post that wasn't even directed at you, mind you), but rather about some past argument long since forgotten that you are apparently incapable of getting over.

As much as I'd like to, I really can't take credit for proving you wrong, you manage to do that all by yourself. It really is a gift you have, that you can hardly make it through a single post without contradicting yourself. I really hate to have to break this to you, but when you make a definitive statement on an objective matter that is factually incorrect, proclaiming it as an opinion doesn't magically make it subjective and keep you from being wrong.

But please, feel free to keep rambling on like a raging psychopath, stalking me around this site and carrying on and on about me even in threads and posts in which I have absolutely no involvement. As if all of that wasn't enough, none of this nonsense you're currently even ranting and raving about has anything to do with what you flipped out over my posting in this thread (a post that wasn't even directed at you, mind you), but rather about some past argument long since forgotten that you are apparently incapable of getting over.

Yes!!!! He just won another trophy!

Woooohooooo!

Congrats, how many do u have now????

Lol!

Not with u either!

Yes!!!! He just won another trophy!

Woooohooooo!

Congrats, how many do u have now????

Lol!

Not with u either!

Glad to see you crack yourself up so much by simply repeating the same thing that you made up in the first place for the 20th time. Job well done. You do realize that for all of your rambling about me, the only one around here who is constantly patting themselves on the back is you, right? Again, the whole endless contradictions thing is something I know completely escapes you, so I'm just trying to help out.

Cue the post where you tell me why I'm delusional for pointing that out, all the while having that same post including you doing exactly that.

Glad to see you crack yourself up so much by simply repeating the same thing that you made up in the first place for the 20th time. Job well done. You do realize that for all of your rambling about me, the only one around here who is constantly patting themselves on the back is you, right? Again, the whole endless contradictions thing is something I know completely escapes you, so I'm just trying to help out.

Cue the post where you tell me why I'm delusional for pointing that out, all the while having that same post including you doing exactly that.

Yawn, u can do better than this. Maybe you can go back to the hissy fits u were throwing about the waste of life I am, or u can go back to posting about Sanchez's wet dreams?

Yawn, u can do better than this. Maybe you can go back to the hissy fits u were throwing about the waste of life I am, or u can go back to posting about Sanchez's wet dreams?

No, no... obsessing over posts from weeks ago that have nothing to do with the topic at hand, all while trying to convince everyone you don't care what they say is your shtick, not mine.

No, no... obsessing over posts from weeks ago that have nothing to do with the topic at hand, all while trying to convince everyone you don't care what they say is your shtick, not mine.

Do u really think anyone gives a rats ass about our pissing match? Are u that self absorbed?

Your fellow Rex lovers need your support, the fanbase is starting to see how bad things really are.

Do u really think anyone gives a rats ass about our pissing match? Are u that self absorbed?

Your fellow Rex lovers need your support, the fanbase is starting to see how bad things really are.

No, and I never gave any indication that anyone did or should. Other than your apparent need to justify continuing to go on about the "self-absorbed" crap, I can't imagine what would make you think otherwise. I'm also not sure when I ever gave any slight hint of being a "Rex lover", considering I said all along that the new GM should have the power to decide Rex's future. I simply have no interest in excusing the ineptitude that runs rampant throughout the rest of this team as well by fabricating reasons to place the blame solely on him.

I'm not sure what makes you feel the need to continually fabricate positions and then attribute them to me, but I promise you there's plenty of crap to argue with me about without having to make stuff up. Just ask around.

No, and I never gave any indication that anyone did or should. Other than your apparent need to justify continuing to go on about the "self-absorbed" crap, I can't imagine what would make you think otherwise. I'm also not sure when I ever gave any slight hint of being a "Rex lover", considering I said all along that the new GM should have the power to decide Rex's future. I simply have no interest in excusing the ineptitude that runs rampant throughout the rest of this team as well by fabricating reasons to place the blame solely on him.

I'm not sure what makes you feel the need to continually fabricate positions and then attribute them to me, but I promise you there's plenty of crap to argue with me about without having to make stuff up. Just ask around.

Hey, if you can fabricate my posts, I can do it right back, unless you have a patent on that, that I don't know about?

If you do, I will stop, and leave that to you and your patent.

dude if you think this guy is going to make any changes to your even-worse-than-the-jets franchise then you are mistaken my friend

the guy would still be available in a month and was on nobodies radar for a reason

Is that why the Eagles, Browns, and Chargers all interviewed him and Philly and Cleveland wanted a 2nd badly?

Archived