BOARDWALK EMPIRE MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was taking so long?

I have been out of the whole mafia thing right up until SMC shot me a PM asking me to join in this game. My schedule was crazy with the holidays and thanks to another quasi-promotion work has been really crazy for me (although not in a bad way). While I've still managed to find some time to stick around JN during the day, modding a mafia game is a whole different story. Besides, after how day one went here, I clearly need to do a little better job of getting back into the rhythm of keeping up as a player to start.

serious bad ass torturer, major player, major, feared by all.

he was dead on with everything there.

it was a high compliment.

goodnight.

Sounds about right

hero of the story, saved the world but most known for having three chicks and they're all cool with it.

another compliment.

Sounds about right.

Still think it was a dude that played here's name

IDK what a Rand is either. Thought it was the name of a dude that played with us.

Lol I think you're right.

serious bad ass torturer, major player, major, feared by all.

he was dead on with everything there.

it was a high compliment.

goodnight.

Thank you!

I have been out of the whole mafia thing right up until SMC shot me a PM asking me to join in this game. My schedule was crazy with the holidays and thanks to another quasi-promotion work has been really crazy for me (although not in a bad way). While I've still managed to find some time to stick around JN during the day, modding a mafia game is a whole different story. Besides, after how day one went here, I clearly need to do a little better job of getting back into the rhythm of keeping up as a player to start.

I'm glad your job is going great. :)

Plz tell story again.

what about me? what about me?

loial, ogier (play on ogre but much smarter than humans), writer, historian lives forever, never hasty to judge but once having judged... his mind's made up and he is always right. slow to anger but fierce and indomitable in battle. chronicles the story. giant, fearful to look at but gentle of heart. loyal as the name implies.

most of these are compliments even mine was.

Earth to AVM, they all play and hang out at a website called Dragonmount....i. freaking e. The Wheel of Time. It's where they get all their cute names nobody can pronounce.

lews therin, the guy who started it all, the arthurian character upon whom the story is founded, reborn as rand al thor, get it, arthur?

also.... went bat sh*t insane and broke the world saving it.

ruler of the known world at the time, master of battle and powerful beyond all others. but open to the influence of the great lord of the dark.

you rule... you are remembered with fear more than love but above all pure respect.

Earth to AVM, they all play and hang out at a website called Dragonmount....i. freaking e. The Wheel of Time. It's where they get all their cute names nobody can pronounce.

My name comes from Lord of the Rings actually

The Noldor are a race of elves

I just switched the O for an E because I think it looks better

It's actually the first part of the name which I use for RPGs, Nolder Rivlen

lews therin, the guy who started it all, the arthurian character upon whom the story is founded, reborn as rand al thor, get it, arthur?

also.... went bat sh*t insane and broke the world saving it.

ruler of the known world at the time, master of battle and powerful beyond all others. but open to the influence of the great lord of the dark.

you rule... you are remembered with fear more than love but above all pure respect.

so me. soooo me.

I'm sure they'll have no trouble finding someone who bloviates in what I can only assume are 1,000 page nerdgasms these people read.

yeah i'll show you a nerdgasm some day my sweet but you are nowhere near ready for any such thing.

<3

goodnight goodnight goodnight.

story time is over and the books haven't been worth reading since.... the 6th one and i think they're up to like 13 now.

some people don't know when to stfu... sigh. lol...

Plz tell story again.

Where and how have you been? :)

Went into retirement but kept lurking and couldn't say no.

Life is good- wife and kids are awesome. Still obsessive bout the fitness thing. Actually helped open up a crossfit gym with my friends and I'm a coach there now. Wish I could do it full time.

How about you missy??

Went into retirement but kept lurking and couldn't say no.

Life is good- wife and kids are awesome. Still obsessive bout the fitness thing. Actually helped open up a crossfit gym with my friends and I'm a coach there now. Wish I could do it full time.

How about you missy??

That's great!! I'm glad your family is doing well, and I'm so happy you returned for this game. :D

JVoR and I moved to Massachusetts over the summer, but I'm still teaching in RI. Planning our wedding very slowly, lol.

Archived