BOARDWALK EMPIRE MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's great!! I'm glad your family is doing well, and I'm so happy you returned for this game. :D

JVoR and I moved to Massachusetts over the summer, but I'm still teaching in RI. Planning our wedding very slowly, lol.

That's awesome! Take your time and don't let family pressure you. Do it right, it's for you guys, not them

QUICK. What bout me? Am I handsome and jacked? Very important to have my ego stroked.

holy hell...

you are moridin.... dark one;s right hand man but always playing his own game and by his own terms. evil because he thinks it's the right thing to do.

noone finer... noone. the hottest of the hot and... very interesting character.

in a world of two dimensional evil you are perhaps one of two interesting dark characters, and by far the most powerful... and mad... the most philosophical, having aligned yourself to the lord of the grave because having thought it well through... you have come to the conclusion that the eternal cyclical misery of life must end.

and yet... you never stop thinking, re-evaluating and i won't post the spoiler for the end though i've read it... the spoiler i mean.... the fate of the universe hinges on you.

uh, yeah, hot beyond belief, and sadistic but... so hot noone minds... well, ok some people mind but... i don't.

very emotional, very morbid, constant thinking... outplays the actual satanic figure at every stage much smarter than anyone else in the books.

wwwwom likes you or... does not have the affinity for dark souls that i do.

Yes.

**** YEA. I'm mirin hard brah. Most I've done is 245x3@160#. Nothing feels better than repping out weight that was once difficult.

What kind of program are you following? I'm going 5/3/1 for now. Pls tell me you're squatting still. Cause that sh*t will make you thick and awesome.

That's great!! I'm glad your family is doing well, and I'm so happy you returned for this game. :biggrin:

JVoR and I moved to Massachusetts over the summer, but I'm still teaching in RI. Planning our wedding very slowly, lol.

Dan, this is hard for me to say. Let it go. Its never going to be. Sometimes, that just the way life goes. You know, the old Stones song, cant always get what you want, but you get what you need.

We are never going to happen. We're just not made for each other. It was great, we had a blast but I'm not the one for you. Dont take your time and slow things down thinking I'm going to come around. I wont. Sorry. <3. Get the show on the road. The quicker to get that over the fact the I'm the want you want but JVOR's the one you need, the better. And I just want whats best for you.

**** YEA. I'm mirin hard brah. Most I've done is 245x3@160#. Nothing feels better than repping out weight that was once difficult.

What kind of program are you following? I'm going 5/3/1 for now. Pls tell me you're squatting still. Cause that sh*t will make you thick and awesome.

Secret gay code.

I can probably work out with you for like 7 minutes. Then sitting and farting would be preferred.

holy hell...

you are moridin.... dark one;s right hand man but always playing his own game and by his own terms. evil because he thinks it's the right thing to do.

in a world of two dimensional evil you are perhaps one of two interesting dark characters, and by far the most powerful... and mad... the most philosophical, having aligned yourself to the lord of the grave because having thought it well through... you have come to the conclusion that the eternal cyclical misery of life must end.

and yet... you never stop thinking, re-evaluating and i won't post the spoiler for the end though i've read it... the spoiler i mean.... the fate of the universe hinges on you.

uh, yeah, hot beyond belief, and sadistic but... so hot noone minds... well, ok some people mind but... i don't.

very emotional, very morbid, constant thinking... outplays the actual satanic figure at every stage much smarter than anyone else in the books.

Sounds pretty accurate.

/bounces chest muscles

Dan, this is hard for me to say. Let it go. Its never going to be. Sometimes, that just the way life goes. You know, the old Stones song, cant always get what you want, but you get what you need.

We are never going to happen. We're just not made for each other. It was great, we had a blast but I'm not the one for you. Dont take your time and slow things down thinking I'm going to come around. I wont. Sorry. <3. Get the show on the road. The quicker to get that over the fact the I'm the want you want but JVOR's the one you need, the better. And I just want whats best for you.

Sheesh, you find new levels of pathetic here daily.

Sounds like a guy tired of banging fat women and desperately looking to settle down.

Took a break from it, but did it again last week and plan to again this week.

I hadnt been trying to gain bench but heard I could up it quickly with a program and want to challenge myself. Dont know what its called but you basically do percentages of your max at certain reps, etc. It worked. I can do so much more now. Its fun. I like the challenge.

Went into retirement but kept lurking and couldn't say no.

Life is good- wife and kids are awesome. Still obsessive bout the fitness thing. Actually helped open up a crossfit gym with my friends and I'm a coach there now. Wish I could do it full time.

How about you missy??

Plz tell story again.

holy hell...

your explanations for these characters is pretty remarkable.

holy hell...

Sounds legit

I hadnt been trying to gain bench but heard I could up it quickly with a program and want to challenge myself. Dont know what its called but you basically do percentages of your max at certain reps, etc. It worked. I can do so much more now. Its fun. I like the challenge.

5/3/1 is a great program for that. The gains are slow and steady but the fun part is the "over-reach set" aka the "+". So let's say the day is 3x5+ that's 3 sets of 5 reps with last set being as many reps as possible. So you end up repping out sets at like 7-15 reps depending on how saucy you feel.

Then after that you do the boring but big protocol. You take your heaviest weight and take 40-50% of that. Then do 5 sets of 10 reps, only resting 60 seconds between sets. So much swole.

PM if you want more info.

/awaits inevitable homo statement

how about this, there's no difference between the two 10 and the 25's you put on there. Hold a 5 pound weight in your hand and then go do 275/3 next time. Mmk

Plz tell story again.

I have been out of the whole mafia thing right up until SMC shot me a PM asking me to join in this game. My schedule was crazy with the holidays and thanks to another quasi-promotion work has been really crazy for me (although not in a bad way). While I've still managed to find some time to stick around JN during the day, modding a mafia game is a whole different story. Besides, after how day one went here, I clearly need to do a little better job of getting back into the rhythm of keeping up as a player to start.

i read sci fi/fantasy but that series is like 13 books of 1000 pages a piece. It'd take me forever to read and I'd probably eventually lose interest to something else.

iirc books 8-11 are pretty slow but otherwise the series is pretty good

if you want something a bit shorter but nearly as epic check out Codex Alera

Beast!!!

I want 300 by April.

Ive plateau'd for a while. But the only way to do it is add 2 1/2z every two to three weeks. Maybe even 5z. Then the next time what you were doing seems less. But I'm old now so I try to just not injure myself. I actually bench more than I squat. Just stay at 185/10/10 sets with really good form and try to ride the bike every day for 30 minutes. The bike helps a lot. Bad knee.

I have been out of the whole mafia thing right up until SMC shot me a PM asking me to join in this game. My schedule was crazy with the holidays and thanks to another quasi-promotion work has been really crazy for me (although not in a bad way). While I've still managed to find some time to stick around JN during the day, modding a mafia game is a whole different story. Besides, after how day one went here, I clearly need to do a little better job of getting back into the rhythm of keeping up as a player to start.

That's great to hear! Really riveting stuff. And let me be the first to say, congratulations on your continued success with your job.

i read sci fi/fantasy but that series is like 13 books of 1000 pages a piece. It'd take me forever to read and I'd probably eventually lose interest to something else.

Ouch. I'm getting ready to start on the Game of Thrones series, and they aren't exactly short by any means. 8 books fewer, though.

Ive plateau'd for a while. But the only way to do it is add 2 1/2z every two to three weeks. Maybe even 5z. Then the next time what you were doing seems less. But I'm old now so I try to just not injure myself. I actually bench more than I squat. Just stay at 185/10/10 sets with really good form and try to ride the bike every day for 30 minutes. The bike helps a lot. Bad knee.

Find an airdyne bike. Those things are ****in awful

Archived