BOARDWALK EMPIRE MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

funny, but tell me that wasn't a brutal read.

part of me is hoping someone put me out of my misery.

Not sure how many more games Im gonna be able to play with all this nerd vomit ****ing up the thread at night. Miss the days of fat jokes, gay jokes, racial jokes and spidey picks. This sucks.

Not sure how many more games Im gonna be able to play with all this nerd vomit ****ing up the thread at night. Miss the days of fat jokes, gay jokes, racial jokes and spidey picks. This sucks.

You almost left twice for getting too much of the beached Orca rub and now it's not enough?

Not my fault CTM would rather hunt lost children in the woods.

Shouldn't you be on a quest looking for a mystical orthopedic slipper to defeat the bunion troll under the bridge guarding his golden ball sack? I like my sex real and sweaty. Not fictional. Thank you..

I have no idea what goes on in your fantasy mind I just wanted you to hang around

Too bad Smashtmouth doesn't fit you. Should change your name to something hard to pronounce with a lot of constants. Like Puketardiserectus.

ok so If I was going to come up with a fitting name for you it would be "The Flusher" cause you do it so often.

no fantasy

Is the "Nerd puke" nighttime QT up yet BITCH?

you forbade me from insulting your cherished friends. I know **** all about sharks or pumping iron.

and you did get called a fat fag, in nerd code, if it makes you any happier.

I'll work and shut up for you now. do my best anyway.

you forbade me from insulting your cherished friends. I know **** all about sharks or pumping iron.

do you really think you can insult anyone on these forums based on what yove seen so far.

That's great!! I'm glad your family is doing well, and I'm so happy you returned for this game. :biggrin:

JVoR and I moved to Massachusetts over the summer, but I'm still teaching in RI. Planning our wedding very slowly, lol.

I live in RI!!!!!!!!

Yeah, but that's not hard.

Is that what she said, AVM?

I'm sorry, man.

I feel your pain baby. I hate Crusher he's fat and sucks.

do you really think you can insult anyone on these forums based on what yove seen so far.

Pretty sure some people here would break down in tears if you called them fat

Not Crusher of course, he loves the fat jokes

Others I'm not so sure about...

Pretty sure some people here would break down in tears if you called them fat

Not Crusher of course, he loves the fat jokes

Others I'm not so sure about...

That's cause he is a gigantic fat puke. Disgusting. Not jolly at all. Just a fat mean spirited doosh. Why they made him a mod is beyond me. I would have chosen Pac or Hess. Those guys are quality.

Archived