BOARDWALK EMPIRE MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can all the OG JN mafia players just agree to use their kills on all the ****ing nerds that have infiltrated this game. I mean, wtf? I had to read posts in some made up nerd language. WTF is wrong with people?

I swear I was just about to post the same thing.

you forbade me from insulting your cherished friends. I know **** all about sharks or pumping iron.

and you did get called a fat fag, in nerd code, if it makes you any happier.

I'll work and shut up for you now. do my best anyway.

OMG . Never forbade you of insulting anyone. Just asked you would do it while playing the game and not lose yourself in it.

Getting called a Fat Fag in nerd code is not as much fun as plain English. CTM's Fluffy Tubby Butt is still my favorite. Keep trying though.

There's more Smash's than just "irate Smash who is on the wrong side of every argument"?

I'm telling you something is up with Smash. this doesn't "sound" like him.

You on the other hand sound like your normal pompous a-hole self.

OMG . Never forbade you of insulting anyone. Just asked you would do it while playing the game and not lose yourself in it.

Getting called a Fat Fag in nerd code is not as much fun as plain English. CTM's Fluffy Tubby Butt is still my favorite. Keep trying though.

it wasn't my nerd code. if I was going to insult you I'd do it in words you would understand.

let me work for ****s sake.

it wasn't my nerd code. if I was going to insult you I'd do it in words you would understand.

let me work for ****s sake.

Remember our talk in the sign up thread about discretion being the better part of valor?

Time to implement those strategies.

bitch my winning percentage in the 4th quarter of mafia is legendary and you are a wind bag

I was talking about the headcase irate Smash on the football forums.

Now you are sounding like someone other than lame old Smash. Pac is right (or I'm trolling him).

I think Rex Ryan is perfect for the New York Jets. He’s just like a New York Jets fan in many respects. He’s hardworking, he’s very smart (and) sophisticated, he’s 100 percent into this team, 100 percent. There’s nobody that’s more committed to this team and (who) has the skills to bring it forward than Rex. So, I don’t know how to say it any other way, but I’m totally happy with Rex as head coach and I think when we make these changes that we’re talking about today and refocus ourselves, I think it’s going to produce something really good.

Archived