BOARDWALK EMPIRE MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and word on the street is Ape is flat out lying about his character name. in the grand scheme of things not so big of a deal. to anyone out there that actually trusts this mutt? you may want to re-think that.

Impulsive is a stupid way to play this game. I'm the most informed asset in the field right now, run me up again... please.

Look guys...I know we've all got different agendas. I know most of us hate each other. We have the sci-fi nerds, the spidey meme guys, the weight lifters, teh hotties, and of course me: AwesomeVM.

Now is not the time for any of that.

Now is the time when we rise up, together...with one voice.

Now is the time we search deep within ourselves for that something special.

Now is the time we look each other in the eyes, put down our arms and charge on one collective cause.

Now is the time to vote Nolder.

Because it's Wednesday.

Vote Nolder

Yeah yeah yeah something in Spanish don't stop teh paaartay!

:rl:

You're three half naked chicks, 5 mentions of Miami, and 17 random insertions of dale, dolly, dollie or whatever incarnation that is from making your own Pitbull song! Congrats!

Well, the first person we run up probably isn't going to get lynched anyways. And how is Ape obviously two timing his new team?

Word on the street says he's lying about his roleclaim. Did you even read the thread before voting?

Archived