BOARDWALK EMPIRE MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course you'd need to show up once I called you out.

Enjoying all the attention your new crew is giving you? I hope they gave you some good info because they're not going to let you live through the night.

Well, I was in a meeting for an hour - so I'm guilty of not being here.

Now, I'm catching up and responding to something you wrote while I was gone - so I'm guilty of being here.

This isn't normal mafia. I'm not scum ducking for cover you twit. I literally left the computer during my lunch hour and you are using that as the premise for what exactly? Not a case. What?

Your a ****ing moron.

Nolder has claimed to be Thompson and requests a Meeting, an old fashioned gangster meeting.

Crew Bosses, contact me as soon as possible. The first one to contact me will get the right to meet.

Even if a meeting takes place, we have no idea what an outcome is, even if both sides end up alive...

Well, I was in a meeting for an hour - so I'm guilty of not being here.

Now, I'm catching up and responding to something you wrote while I was gone - so I'm guilty of being here.

This isn't normal mafia. I'm not scum ducking for cover you twit. I literally left the computer during my lunch hour and you are using that as the premise for what exactly? Not a case. What?

Your a ****ing moron.

You're*

I know who the real Capone is. Throw me a meeting and I'll let you know who, for free, and then we'll see if we can make a deal.

Interesting. You are confirmed as Pac's teammate I guess. Also, given that the Chicago triggerman is dead and I don't see Capone being on any other crew, I doubt he's much of a threat right now.

Interesting. You are confirmed as Pac's teammate I guess. Also, given that the Chicago triggerman is dead and I don't see Capone being on any other crew, I doubt he's much of a threat right now.

It's not about being a threat numbskull, it's about power. Once you know someones character you can set up a meeting. You want Chicago on your side? I can make that happen easier.

well then you have to vote him since your other vote didnt count

I plan to.

I know who the real Capone is. Throw me a meeting and I'll let you know who, for free, and then we'll see if we can make a deal.

Especially now that he's made it clear he's on Pac's crew. Nice play you two dopes.

I've already confessed to lying about my role name. I gave the name of one of my crew mates, so that I could get another crew's character cop to blow their wad. I knew I'd be a hot target last night, it was really a pretty simple plan.

You guys bit on it. Hard. LOL

It's not about being a threat numbskull, it's about power. Once you know someones character you can set up a meeting. You want Chicago on your side? I can make that happen easier.

Which begs the question, why wouldn't you just sit on that information and obtain that allegiance for yourselves?

I plan to.

Especially now that he's made it clear he's on Pac's crew. Nice play you two dopes.

I've already confessed to lying about my role name. I gave the name of one of my crew mates, so that I could get another crew's character cop to blow their wad. I knew I'd be a hot target last night, it was really a pretty simple plan.

You guys bit on it. Hard. LOL

Sometims the best Ape traps are the simplest ones.

Archived