BOARDWALK EMPIRE MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you will come to a harsh reality when you show up for the recruitment meeting and no one is there.

That would be a huge mistake. People seem to forget some of the performances I've given after recruitment in past games... I am the sh*t.

Wombat seems to have triggered Cindy into meaningless babble. Best thing for the game is probably to kill her off,otherwise we will never hear the end of it

Yeah, I seem to have a talent for accidentally doing that it seems =\

Verin is one of my favorite characters. She rambles on seemingly meaningless tangents to disguise her true intentions. She also catches over 200 scum over the course of her career. Anyways, new nerd book comes out today so I might be scarce.

Yeah, I seem to have a talent for accidentally doing that it seems =\

Verin is one of my favorite characters. She rambles on seemingly meaningless tangents to disguise her true intentions. She also catches over 200 scum over the course of her career. Anyways, new nerd book comes out today so I might be scarce.

Mine is on a truck taunting me... :(

Anyway, we should probably decide whether or not we're actually going to lynch the Ape. Personally, although I want to run him up to L - 2, I don't necessarily want to kill him, so I would like to get this game moving in other directions sooner rather than later.

Archived