Press Conference Thread

SoFlaJets

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ouch... did you see Woody's body language when the "lame duck" question was asked. He backed away from Rex and put his hand in front of his face to touch his eye, indicating he broke eye contact with the question asker.

LOL

Woody is the stupidest man alive. he does not believe in firing coach after GM goes. he has never bought into that idea. Because he has never worked, and because he does not know what a chain of command is. His kids go to school by helicopter, for Chrissakes.

"I'll tell you this, you're not gonna want to play the New York jets" at which point I said "yea right, BS-with what, with WHO? heard it all before" He almost said the two words I never want to hear him say unless he's playing in one.

This All Weather offense is bullspit. And Rex saying all he needs to do to win a Superbowl is to project his personality on all phases of the team is laughable.

I'd prefer a scoring offense.

Yeah, his over-investment in his own personality as a difference making aspect of the team shows me he's not been humbled by any of this.

"I'll tell you this, you're not gonna want to play the New York jets" at which point I said "yea right, BS-with what, with WHO? heard it all before" He almost said the two words I never want to hear him say unless he's playing in one.

I think he meant to say youre not going to want to watch the New York Jets play.

You got to be kidding please shut him up

SNY

‎"we are going to be a dangerous football team. You aren't going to want to play the New York Jets"------Rex Ryan

I'm out raged!!!!!!!!!

Totally should have said we suck and everyone is going to want an easy win vs. the Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived