Press Conference Thread

SoFlaJets

Problem is this nonsense put every GM candidate on notice that Rex Ryan is the New York Jets. The GM will not be running the show.

Unless Johnson is willing to overpay nobody with working grey matter is taking this GM job unless you overpay them or they promote someone internally.

you are so right and Klecko just said it too...bad timing with this PC today BEFORE signing a GM

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the conference over? Seems like Caldwell and Gamble are the last two in the GM search. Any other tidbits beyond Rex and woody's droppings today?

It's over. The summery is Rex is not on the hot seat and any GM that comes here after seeing this isn't worth sh*t. Buckle your seatbelt cause its a mess for the foreseeable future.

Problem is this nonsense put every GM candidate on notice that Rex Ryan is the New York Jets. The GM will not be running the show.

Unless Johnson is willing to overpay nobody with working grey matter is taking this GM job unless you overpay them or they promote someone internally.

so they tell the media.really dont know what is going on behind closed doors.

Great, so what did we learn?

No GM yet.

Rex is here to stay.

Rex Loves wife.

Rex says Jets to be feared.

Woody says nothing.

ugh....Groundhog day...ugh. (It sounds like last press conference following 2011 season...)

So it is apparent to all that Rex has been running the show all along. The draft picks were his, the signings were his. Firing Tannenbaum is just a sacrifice to the fans and media. The guy who has been making mistakes all along is still here, and better than ever.

so they tell the media.really dont know what is going on behind closed doors.

Woody couldn't say "Rex is here for now." which is probabaly the truth. Bad timing for a press conference. Almost like Woody expected to hire a GM that quickly.

Worst case, Rex stays for one more year of sucking.

Woody couldn't say "Rex is here for now." which is probabaly the truth. Bad timing for a press conference. Almost like Woody expected to hire a GM that quickly.

Worst case, Rex stays for one more year of sucking.

No way. It's worse; Johnson for what ever the reason has given Rex Ryan the keys to the franchise.

Well...at least he answered the tattoo question in a way that makes sense...i guess :-/ lol....the best answer there is I guess.....poor Tebow =( stuck in that contract with the owner married to the coach and the coach with the woman he is married to wearing a Sanchez jersey tattooed on his arm.

At least hockey is back and after today I suspect the Islanders will win before the Jets.

Can't believe that they're going to be the Brooklyn Islanders. I wonder what they'll change the uniform to?

I'll be back. Dont you worry! Im on a secret mission to destroy the Patriots like I did the Red Sox the past 2 seasons. With my success as a team killer, the Jets will no longer have to worry about the cheaters ruining things for them. When the Jets do win the super bowl, it will be because of super fans like me willing to take one for the team to ensure their success

I have faith in you and I believe you should start immediately for the upcoming playoff game. A good place to let the hicks from the north know that you are jumping on the wagon even if it is only to bring it to a crashing halt, I would recommend this forum. I have had a few good laughs there:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/100/1390

best of luck derailing that train as a pats fan, our communication will stop.....now.

Archived