I have Pooped my pants before...

JustInFudge

Not a political topic but I felt like Al Roker needs some support. He recently admitted to pooping his pants in the White House.

Well, I pooped my pants once too...and I'm not talking when I was a child. It was in college. In the Plaza De America's. The Krishna's always had a free lunch there. You could just donate a dollar and have some good curry type rice dish and salad. Well, I went that route for lunch one day before class and as I left my little spot underneath the tree and headed to class all the way on the other side of campus. I ripped what I thought was a fart and it wasnt. It was poop and it wasnt solid. This happened in the middle of the plaza. I was wearing shorts and I could feel it dripping down my leg. I had to tactfully make it to the bathroom that was abound 100 yards away. It was an emotional time. But I survived.

You're not alone, Al. You're not alone.

My name is Joe and I'm a pants sh*tter.

Couple years ago I did at work. I was in the middle of mowing the football field and felt it creeping on. Started heading for the porta crapper and did the same thing you did. Tried to let out a little air to relieve the pressure, boy was that a mistake. it wasnt a lot, but it was enough.

I hope my story inspires others to not feel burdened by the fact that they too sh*t their pants.

My name is Joe and I'm a pants sh*tter.

Couple years ago I did at work. I was in the middle of mowing the football field and felt it creeping on. Started heading for the porta crapper and did the same thing you did. Tried to let out a little air to relieve the pressure, boy was that a mistake. it wasnt a lot, but it was enough.

I hope my story inspires others to not feel burdened by the fact that they too sh*t their pants.

I applaud your courage gentlemen. I also have pooped my pants. It is too painful to speak of, but it is good to know there are others who have experience the same shame and disgust.

You know, in the end once I got to the bathroom and finished the rest of my movement. I just took off the boxers, whipped, used a moist paper towel to clean up a little bit and I was on my way, commando style the rest of the day. No biggie. Life went on and I'm a better man because of it.

True story.

In college, I sharted .Normally I would have declared it and LMAO, but there were girls in my Dorm Room at time.

I backed out of room and went to bathroom and threw my gob-laden undies in the garbage can. Went commando and that was that.

UNTIL..........

next morning we are awakened by a loud shriek of the Maid. "Who the f**k put their sh*t-laden underwear in garbage?. My MFing fingers are full of shiit"

It appears I didnt think it out and the Maid had a messy morning :(

True story.

In college, I sharted .Normally I would have declared it and LMAO, but there were girls in my Dorm Room at time.

I backed out of room and went to bathroom and threw my gob-laden undies in the garbage can. Went commando and that was that.

UNTIL..........

next morning we are awakened by a loud shriek of the Maid. "Who the f**k put their sh*t-laden underwear in garbage?. My MFing fingers are full of shiit"

It appears I didnt think it out and the Maid had a messy morning :(

You had a maid in college???

• 2 weeks later...

Archived