The Official 2013 (SUPER SHORT SEASON) Hockey Thread

GATA

Why did I name it Hockey and not specify a team .... Well, because ...

1. I'm a Devils Fan ... :evilgrin0037:

2. The season is unbelievably short

3.The majority may be Rangers Fans but I know there's 1 or 2 other fans out there that aren't

On that note... Lets all gather round and thank the holy Stanley Cup Gods that there is a Hockey Season to enjoy....

Trolls. EAT YOUR HEART OUT

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did I name it Hockey and not specify a team .... Well, because ...

1. I'm a Devils Fan ... :evilgrin0037:

2. The season is unbelievably short

3.The majority may be Rangers Fan but I know there's 1 or 2 other fans out there that aren't

On that note... Lets all gather round and thank the holy Stanley Cup Gods that there is a Hockey Season to enjoy....

Trolls. EAT YOUR HEART OUT

Islanders fan and I'm holding out hope that a 48 game schedule will take them from the usual 0% chance at the playoffs to the 5-7% range

Does anyone know if the schedules change moving forward or do we pick up were we technically should have been during the regular season schedule?

If so ... Jan 15th

NY Islanders vs NY Rangers

and

NJ Devils vs BOS Bruins

Does anyone know if the schedules change moving forward or do we pick up were we technically should have been during the regular season schedule?

If so ... Jan 15th

and

NJ Devils vs BOS Bruins

Looks like it, checked stub hub and there's Rangers at Islanders tickets for sale the 15th

Same with the Devils

http://www.stubhub.com/boston-bruins-tickets/4122340/

If so ... Jan 15th

and

NJ Devils vs BOS Bruins

Expect conference games to stay the same. Any out of conference will need to be changed.

Wait until a schedule comes out.

Looks like it, checked stub hub and there's Rangers at Islanders tickets for sale the 15th

When I pull up the ESPN Score Center App

I get the Devils game as well but when I visit the website there isn't an active schedule in place yet .

This is so confusing lol

• NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly tells Steve Whyno that the 2013 season will get going on Jan. 19. "It's now our objective to be in a position to open Training Camps by Sunday, January 13 … And if we can do so, we would plan to commence a 48-game Regular Season beginning on Saturday, January 19." [Washington Times]

Hockey is gay and you all disgust me.

So is your life but you don't see me complaining <3

• NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly tells Steve Whyno that the 2013 season will get going on Jan. 19. "It's now our objective to be in a position to open Training Camps by Sunday, January 13 … And if we can do so, we would plan to commence a 48-game Regular Season beginning on Saturday, January 19." [Washington Times]

THANK YOU Sir ! :shake:

Yay! At least this sh!tty season will be short! Come on 10th place!

We got this. They'll give us hope tonight like the week one Jets game, then fall to last place. I bet the Islanders and the over 5 tonight. Hoping the old man in goal packed on a few pounds over the holidays.

Just bought NHL gamecenter for the season on Xbox so I'll be hemorrhaging money on hockey the next few months. The only sport other then football I can watch every game.

How are you a ND, Penguins, Red Sox and Jets fan? Do you pick your teams out of a hat?

No. I liked the color green when I was 5. Notre Dame wore green sometimes, the Jets are green, the Penguins appeared green on my first hockey video game and I started as an A's fan but my favorite player was Jose Canseco. Followed him around until he landed and Boston when I was 10 or 11 and then became a huge fan of Mo Vaughn and nomar.

Archived