The Official 2013 (SUPER SHORT SEASON) Hockey Thread

GATA

You bolded it, and asked when did you ever say that. :rl:

Circus Carl is circus.

Lies. Reading comprehension is not your strong suit. I said when did I ever say that I didn't say that.  Go ahead and look up the screen.  Go ahead.  I'll wait.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lies. Reading comprehension is not your strong suit. I said when did I ever say that I didn't say that.  Go ahead and look up the screen.  Go ahead.  I'll wait.

Oh so I was right about you saying that but not the other, keep looking I'm sure you'll find it.

I have faith in you!

Good period by the Rangers, nice to have Clowe back.

They need to keep this up, stay out of the box, and score on their chances.

I know he's not the ring juggernaut that the benched Marc Andre Flurey is, but it deserves mention that The King was yet again nominated for The Vezina.

2 terrible breakdowns and the game is tied.

Tons of chances and we totally out worked them, but no finish, and more dreadful power plays.

We start the 3rd short handed to boot.

Holtby has kept the Caps in the game.

I don't have a good feeling right now heading into the 3rd. Rangers need something from Nash NOW !!!!!!

Holtby has kept the Caps in the game.

I don't have a good feeling right now heading into the 3rd. Rangers need something from Nash NOW !!!!!!

Nash has been awful, we had a ton of chances, really needed to bury a few.

Oops we have the PP :)

Vokoun is 3-8 lifetime in the playoffs and hasn't played since April 22nd. Switching goalies won't stop turnovers nor will it make the defense in front of the goalie any faster to keep up with the isles skaters. The Pens haven't been playing well in this series since Game 1, when Fleury had a shutout. The Pens just need to get their collective heads out of their behinds and play some defense and take the game to the islanders.

Good call, you're on fire!

Good call, you're on fire!

I was right. The Pens needed to get their heads out of their behinds and take the game to the islanders and they did just that. Changing the goalie didn't make the Pens better. It certainly helped but the line changes and speed on the 4th line turned this game around. They played much better in their own end this game.

Side note: why are you so obsessed with me? It's kind of creepy.

I was right. The Pens needed to get their heads out of their behinds and take the game to the islanders and they did just that. Changing the goalie didn't make the Pens better. It certainly helped but the line changes and speed on the 4th line turned this game around. They played much better in their own end this game.

Side note: why are you so obsessed with me? It's kind of creepy.

I like clowns.

Archived