Rex Ryan makes my life miserable.

Jetsfan80

dude you do understand press conferences have to happen right? Dont watch it if you dont like it but its all we got right now.

Wait till next year then we will see how it turns out

Yes I do understand they need to happen. But doesnt mean i have to like what is said or done at them.

I said the same crap last offseason and kept being told wait till the end of the year! You'll see!

And i did.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is yours saying a HC went OUTSIDE of his intended duties and drafted Sanchez? The GM buys the groceries.

Common sense tells me so, along with evidence. Tannenbaum, when Mangini was head coach, actually drafted fairly well.

Now out of pure coincidence, once Rex comes on board, the drafting has gotten worse.

The SNY guys, who I feel would be closer than anyone else to the system hierarchy, said on Francesa's show a couple of weeks ago that "Rex was very involved on every pick".

So the difference between Rex and coaches you like and respect (Coughlin, Parcells) is that Rex didn't lie when the lockerroom is in turmoil and he admitted that he doesn't like missing the playoffs?

I like men who can lead others. Rex, by his actions tells me that he can't. Simple enough.

You can have an acumen with x's and o's, but if you can't lead, you will not win.

Rex does not believe in accountability-You start, you keep your job regardless.

Rex trusts others to lead, just if they are given a title-He made the mistake of handing "C"s to misfits last year

Rex told us himself, he has lost the pulse of the team before-He trusts that a team "just happens".

Those are not leadership qualities on any level. Congrats on him being humble and truthful

I like men who can lead others. Rex, by his actions tells me that he can't. Simple enough.

You can have an acumen with x's and o's, but if you can't lead, you will not win.

Rex does not believe in accountability-You start, you keep your job regardless.

Rex trusts others to lead, just if they are given a title-He made the mistake of handing "C"s to misfits last year

Rex told us himself, he has lost the pulse of the team before-He trusts that a team "just happens".

Those are not leadership qualities on any level. Congrats on him being humble and truthful

That Mike McCarthy sure has leadership skills. He'd surely be just fine going from Aaron Rodgers to the MexiMcElBow trio.

When we promote Cohen and finally give Rex full control of the draft room, you haters are really going to look foolish.

We will see talent descend on Florham Park like it was a font. And let's not forget how Free Agent Players will flock to the Jets, just by the mere presence of Rex.......

My only solace is knowing that Rex Ryan will be forcibly removed from this organization within a year. My hope is that he can not damage the future too much in that time.

All that matters is winning. Nothing else.

For people to care that we are getting attention (good or bad) is ridiculous.

Of course it is. But then why would you get

Relevant? :rl:

Oh wait... I forgot those banners we have hanging up for AFC Championship appearances.

I guess you were laughing at the idea of relevancy rather than commenting on whether we were or not. I misread.

Oh wait...maybe I didn't.

We will see talent descend on Florham Park like it was a font. And let's not forget how Free Agent Players will flock to the Jets, just by the mere presence of Rex.......

My only solace is knowing that Rex Ryan will be forcibly removed from this organization within a year. My hope is that he can not damage the future too much in that time.

In your dreams. Rex Ryan is going to be here for a long long time. And we're all very lucky for it.

Might be time to find another team for you...

Of course it is. But then why would you get

I guess you were laughing at the idea of relevancy rather than commenting on whether we were or not. I misread.

Oh wait...maybe I didn't.

I dont care if we are relevant. What does that do? I dont need the media on its knees slurping my team when good nor do I need them trashing them for being pathetic.

So you would argue that Sanchez had potential for greatness if not for Rex ruining him?

Who knows what Mark Sanchez would do outside of Rex Ryan and Matt Cavanaugh. Maybe mediocrity, maybe not.

BUT, Ryan was part of a braintrust that bought into Sanchez, he started him in his first NFL game, he stuck behind him in every situation, he he only benched him when it was much too, too late.

Draw your own conclusions, if you can

Jif, you are a great guy, I am sure of that. You do not need to become a pull string puppet for this regime. You are better than that.

I'm just a fan who loves Rex Ryan and knows that he's right for the NY Jets. You'll love him soon and we can high five and rejoice in his greatness.

Archived