Rex Ryan makes my life miserable.

Jetsfan80

I like men who can lead others. Rex, by his actions tells me that he can't. Simple enough.

You can have an acumen with x's and o's, but if you can't lead, you will not win.

Rex does not believe in accountability-You start, you keep your job regardless.

Rex trusts others to lead, just if they are given a title-He made the mistake of handing "C"s to misfits last year

Rex told us himself, he has lost the pulse of the team before-He trusts that a team "just happens".

Those are not leadership qualities on any level. Congrats on him being humble and truthful

Coughlin lost the Giants on more than one occasion. Congrats to you and knowing what goes on inside the lockerroom.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coughlin lost the Giants on more than one occasion. Congrats to you and knowing what goes on inside the lockerroom.

Here are Super Bowl-winning coaches with 100-plus career wins who lost 10 games or more multiple times (since 1978). COACH 10+ LOSS SEASONS CAREER RECORD SUPER BOWL WINS

1 Mike Ditka 5 121-95

2 Bill Parcells 4 172-130-1

3 Tom Coughlin 4 151.121

4 Bill Belichick 3 187-101

5 Mike Shanahan 3 167-125

6 Dick Vermeil 3 111-90

7 Mike Holmgren 2 161-111

8 Joe Gibbs 2 154-94

9 Bill Cowher 2 149=90

10 Chuck Noll 2 119-97

Did their teams give up on them???? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are Super Bowl-winning coaches with 100-plus career wins who lost 10 games or more multiple times (since 1978). COACH 10+ LOSS SEASONS CAREER RECORD SUPER BOWL WINS

1 Mike Ditka 5 121-95

3 Tom Coughlin 4 151.121

6 Dick Vermeil 3 111-90

8 Joe Gibbs 2 154-94

9 Bill Cowher 2 149=90

10 Chuck Noll 2 119-97

Would you like me to list all of the coaches who have lost 10 or more games once in their career and DID NOT win a SB? That list is long, and not so illustrious.

1 Mike Ditka 5 121-95

3 Tom Coughlin 4 151.121

6 Dick Vermeil 3 111-90

8 Joe Gibbs 2 154-94

9 Bill Cowher 2 149=90

10 Chuck Noll 2 119-97

How many of these guys had losing seasons BEFORE they won a Super Bowl?

Ditka? 1 bad year before super bowl- 1st job

Parcells? First year. Improved each year after that. 1st HC job

Coughlin? 1st year. Hasnt had a losing season since. Not 1st HC job

Belichick? 1st year. Hasnt had a losing season since. Not 1st HC job

Shanahan? No losing seasons with broncos before winning super bowl. Not 1st HC job

How many of these guys had losing seasons BEFORE they won a Super Bowl?

Ditka? 1 bad year before super bowl- 1st job

Parcells? First year. Improved each year after that. 1st HC job

Coughlin? 1st year. Hasnt had a losing season since. Not 1st HC job

Belichick? 1st year. Hasnt had a losing season since. Not 1st HC job

Shanahan? No losing seasons with broncos before winning super bowl. Not 1st HC job

Whats your point?

Vermeil- 2 losing seasons before SB with Rams. Would have been fired in todays NFL. Not 1st HC job

Holmgren- no losing seasons before SB win

Gibbs- no losing season before 1st SB win (short season) & none before 2nd SB win

Cowher- Losing seasons. Only kept job because of Steelers. Would have been fired by any other team

Noll- 3 losing seasons to start career. Different time & again kept job because of steelers.

No, the way year 3 ended, and all the locker room misdeeds, and mishandling of the captaincy make it a failed year.

only thing rex did good this year was taking play calling away from Pettine midseason (2nd year in a row by the way). Jets D then went on that great '3rd down D' streak.

Also reason why Pettine left, LOL

We have no GM and lost almost the whole staff. I hate Rex, I hate Woody, and I feel oddly like this is my right of passage towards being a fan, because I've had it so good for most of my life (I'm 28). My father and others have endured worse, maybe this is our generation's Leon decade.

Cowher- Losing seasons. Only kept job because of Steelers. Would have been fired by any other team

Noll- 3 losing seasons to start career. Different time & again kept job because of steelers.

There's a franchise I wouldn't look at as a model. REACT dammit! If you don't react then your enemies will! As I type the Dolphins and Patriots build as the Jets collapse from within...

Archived