Rob Ryan fired

aec4

we need to make this happen

I have $20 rob punches rex in the face while on the sidelines by November 1st

More likely they'll be giving each other wedgies and wet willies while the offense is on the field.

Lol

I love it, the daily new would love it, ESPN will love it. This is just back paper stuff so Woody would love it. From an X's and O's stand point this makes sense as once again Garret got another coach fired (Philips and now Ryan) and still kept his job. But if we lose the media would have fun with this but then again who cares what they think anyway as they're fixed on there opinion.

Its like when the nets moved to brooklyn, the demon of eternal idiocy went and possessed woody johnson because it is eternally shadowed into the greater meadowlands area. From all accounts woody was a mildly intelligent human being before he bought the jets so i wonder, is the team cursed? Why does the undertaker and the curse of damnation follow this team like it does? These must all be rites of passage into this teams fandom and questions that our forebears all pondered and endured for decades.

Hiring Rob would be so effin' awesome. Just when you think the circus has given its all and has packed up the tent...

Rex and Rob could not co-exist in the same building. Can one twin really work for the other? he doesn't really add much. and Rob is right he will be out of work for about 5 minutes.

Archived