We are officially back!!

JFtoLong

Sorry, let me adjust my attitude....

No QB, no WR, no cap room, no offense, team trending downwards, bad HC....

Woooohoooooo!

Get me some PSL's baby'

I love this sh!t

This has what to do with me pointing out how silly the mangini love is?

Rex helped with the player selection because Tanny wasn't capable of doing his job - just like Mangini did when he was here.

Rex did not get more power, he lost it. He is not involved in the GM selection unless somehow they are conducting interviews in the Carribean. And Woody already said the new GM would have final say in personnel.

Tanny is the one who dropped the turd in the water and that is why he is looking for another pool to swim in.

Rex helped with the player selection because Tanny wasn't capable of doing his job - just like Mangini did when he was here.

Rex did not get more power, he lost it. He is not involved in the GM selection unless somehow they are conducting interviews in the Carribean. And Woody already said the new GM would have final say in personnel.

Tanny is the one who dropped the turd in the water and that is why he is looking for another pool to swim in.

If u really believe this, u r delusional.

If you surround Rex with enough talent he will be a winning coach?

He was a winning coach when he was surrounded by the talent brought in by mangini. Harris, revis, D. Woody, faneca, D brick, Thomas jones, mangold, pace, b. smith, e. smith, tony Richardson, etc. where are the replacements for the talent lost? He was good at coaching mangini's team. Just like Herm was good at coaching Parcell's team. When the decisions made by Rex came to fruition, the team was more expensive, less talented, and headed in the wrong direction. That's on Rex. This is now the team he built, not the one he inherited. And it's a bad one.

+1

Archived