Pettine new Bills DC -- OFFICIAL

slowmoe57

Haha. Serves you right. When you try to leak sh*t out and serve your HC up on a platter, you go to Buffalo. lmfao. Not only does he have to live in Buffalo, he just joined a team that has the longest playoff drought in the NFL.

Though the Billa do have talent on the D, and will be running the Jets Defence.

No, the Bills requested permission to talk with him and the Jets gave it.

He is a hard worker and good DURING week strategist.

Here was issue: In Rex's 1st 2 years (2009-10) as Jets HC he called the Defensive plays ingame. In 2011 he said it was time for Pettine to make the ingame calls.

In the last two years after some really poor 3rd down schemes etc etc , Rex has had to take back playcalling midseason in BOTH years. Pettine was pissed as he should, but in BOTH cases the Jets Defense was markedly better (and oddly more aggressive) when Rex took back playcaling. Pettine just doesnt appear to be one those guys who can make the ingame calls/adjustments as the great DC's can.

Several months ago, they offered him an extension.

Is there a pollyanna payroll you are on?

If I'm not mistaken those were unconfirmed rumors. Even if they were true, wasnt his name being thrown around for HC'ing gigs? Maybe he wanted to pursue that?

If I'm not mistaken those were unconfirmed rumors. Even if they were true, wasnt his name being thrown around for HC'ing gigs? Maybe he wanted to pursue that?

In your heart of hearts, do you possibly think it true that the Jets did not try to retain Pettine? The team that has loyalty to rocks, seemingly if they have a pulse?

In your heart of hearts, do you possibly think it true that the Jets did not try to retain Pettine? The team that has loyalty to rocks, seemingly if they have a pulse?

Yet they are going to be on their 3rd offensive coordinator in as many years and just fired their GM. lulz.

I have no clue and I dont act like I do, like you do.

Yet they are going to be on their 3rd offensive coordinator in as many years and just fired their GM. lulz.

I have no clue and I dont act like I do, like you do.

They would have burned the stadium down if they didn't change the offensive coordinator. And, that allows Rex to have a scapegoat.

The defense, is elite. Remember? The Jet way is if you had any modecum of former success, you are given the keys to the kingdom.

They would have burned the stadium down if they didn't change the offensive coordinator. And, that allows Rex to have a scapegoat.

The defense, is elite. Remember? The Jet way is if you had any modecum of former success, you are given the keys to the kingdom.

So now they're not loyal? I cant keep up!

Weren't you one of they guys complaining that they didn't fire this guy because he was feeding the press? Now they are supposed to have tried to hang on to him when he was trying to shoot his way out of town and had playcalling limited or stripped 2 out of 3 years and I don't think he even had it year 1.

Archived