*** Official Mafia Forum Mascot ***

Integrity28

Some of you might remember me mentioning that we adopted my father in law's puppy before he passed away this summer, like 3 weeks before our wedding. I never did get around to showing her off, so here goes... she's a Sheltie, but mostly white, which I guess is rare.

I've taught her about 8 tricks, how to walk on the leash properly, she comes when I call her, loves attention... and she's got the demeanor of a calmed down older dog. She's a perfect pet for us.

tybeework.jpg

tybeem.jpg

tybee.jpg

My neighbors growing up had a Sheltie. Loved that dog. So smart and obedient. Brought in the paper, would get you your shoes, would sit still for hours if you told it to, and was a bad ass with the Frisbee.

Cute dog. Is that your wife in the picture? I'm disappointed she doesnt look hideous. ;-)

My neighbors growing up had a Sheltie. Loved that dog. So smart and obedient. Brought in the paper, would get you your shoes, would sit still for hours if you told it to, and was a bad ass with the Frisbee.

Cute dog. Is that your wife in the picture? I'm disappointed she doesnt look hideous. ;-)

Yeah, she's great with the fetch and tricks. I'm trying to find a fenced in area to get her off leash. We just moved to the town we're in, so we are acclimating.

Yes, that is my wife. Far from hideous. LOL

Cute dog. Both our dogs are dicks. Lucky for them both my youngest daughter loves them.

It is truly a roll of the dice... we've been very fortunate with pets, both have been angels. Which means our kids will probably be dicks. LOL

Oh yeah, Tu Pac wants to know when she gets older can he bang? Please?

Btw, this made me RL laugh my ass off last night, and then I had to show wife that i put pictures of her on here. Got me in trouble for like 3 seconds!!!

Archived