Jets Speaking to Jerry Angelo tomorrow

Lizard King

relax,people. woodys master plan is to have rex take over gm/ defensive coordinator/ head coach duties. rex is that good

Woody's new agenda: stop payment on that check to the headhunter, have "GM" Scott Cohen man the phones with firm but polite "no comment" to all inquiries , hire Rob Ryan to do something, declace Wrecks Ryan to be Dear Leader/Godhead of the New York Jets, take Ryan twins to Baba Bing for "draft prep" for 1 month, get headhunter cash in singles. Win/win.

This is a guy with a name that I've known, but I can't really remember much. Checked his bio and noted a couple of interesting things. First, his successor Phil Emry was hired and told that Lovie Smith had the year, but that the decison was Emry's on retaining him after 2012. He fired Smith after they didn't make the playoffs this year. Second, Emry was a scout promoted from within, but I haven't seen the Bears other finalist, Jason Licht, linked with the Jets. I've seen him linked with the Jags and Browns. Maybe his survival in Arizona means he has moved up the chain there and isn't interviewing.

Archived