Norv Turner to Browns as OC

lanightmare225

So who would you want to see here?

I would have canned Rex and went all out for Pioli as GM, Lovie as HC and Norv as the OC. I'd take that in a heartbeat over anything the Jets have assembled in forever.

Instead we are on the quiet.....ya know like that top secret big bad wildcat offense Rex and Tony were gonna set the NFL on its ear with in 2012.

I would have canned Rex and went all out for Pioli as GM, Lovie as HC and Norv as the OC. I'd take that in a heartbeat over anything the Jets have assembled in forever.

Instead we are on the quiet.....ya know like that top secret big bad wildcat offense Rex and Tony were gonna set the NFL on its ear with in 2012.

I hear you.....its unreal how far off we have fallen. Listening to that fat ****er the other day in the press conference was a freaken joke. The guy really has no clue.

I hope lady luck comes our way for once.......(or maybe that was the SB III win!).....

It's amazing how much we differ. Hey, it's why we have a message board, but I just find it funny.

I would hate any one of those moves. All 3 of them? To me, that would be a bigger disaster than what we have right now today because we'd be invested into those decisions for another 4 years at a minimum. Turner might be the least bad hire of the bunch, but he's not half the playcalling guru you think he is. Sparano is worse, but Turner is no offensive genius himself.

Pioli and Lovie and Norv. Oh my.

Somebody that I don't hate. Somebody that hasn't failed, not only as a head coach, but in his last 3 stints as an OC. Somebody that didn't make completely moronic decisions that cost me my suicide pool two years in a row. That's a pretty big field, somebody has to fit the criteria.

When he had a lot of talent, he was good. When he had a QB that could put it on a dime whenever he threw it, plus the talent, he was great. Aikman could do that. I don't think it was his system, it was his players. I think rag arm Rivers had some good guys to throw to for a while. So they did some numbers there. Good luck with that talent in Cleveland Norv.

Don't think much of Lovie Smith. Rather have Rex, when he was sane, but he has veered way off the track. I do not like those cover 2 D-guys I have also hated watching the Chicago bears play for a long time. Cutler may have a little to do with that. But of course, they did get to a SB with Rex Grossman. Therefore, can a guy like Angelo be so terrible? Lasted 10 years. The only personnel guy among the so-called finalists. Maybe not an inspirational pick, but easy to fire after Rex goes. And wouldn't it be hysterical if they hire Scott Cohen after bringing in the Korn Ferry guy.

Archived