Baltimore vs. Denver-who do like?

faba

John Fox is a pussy, they deserve to lose. how do you not let Manning throw on that third down, and how do you take a knee with 31 seconds and 2 timeouts.

Absolutely not. You do not take the chance of leaving 1:50 on the clock when a team has no timeouts that was a smart call forcing them to go the length of the field with 1:17 with a TD lead on third and long.

Agree on the 30 seconds with 2 time outs to try for a field goal. thats was pussy.

Either way Peyton Choked again throwing a Favre like across his body pass. Nothing good comes from throwing across your body unless your Aaron Rodgers :)

annnnnnnd that's why they play the prevent defense up a TD late in the game

fox gagged

That formation, that entire scheme is designed to stop that play. That's not how the prevent normally backfires.

The call was right, they even got some pressure on Flacco, it was just followed up by probably the single worst play you'll ever see from an NFL player.

That formation, that entire scheme is designed to stop that play. That's not how the prevent normally backfires.

The call was right, they even got some pressure on Flacco, it was just followed up by probably the single worst play you'll ever see from an NFL player.

Yep that angle he took was horrible and it should have been an easy play for him to break up.

no I'm talking 1998 when they had keyshawn standing on the goal line vs the jags

you just don't take any chances there.

Absolutely not. You do not take the chance of leaving 1:50 on the clock when a team has no timeouts that was a smart call forcing them to go the length of the field with 1:17 with a TD lead on third and long.

Agree on the 30 seconds with 2 time outs to try for a field goal. thats was pussy.

Either way Peyton Choked again throwing a Favre like across his body pass. Nothing good comes from throwing across your body unless your Aaron Rodgers :)

This is why you like pennington and i dont.. First down there and they kneel three times and win. Dive into line = automatic punt

if Sanchez is my QB, I run it, with P Manning and his 69% completion %, I take a 69% chance of winning the game outright

Was rooting for the Broncos, but I'm glad the Ravens won because Denver in no way shape or form deserved to win that game. Peyton Manning's arm is a noodle now, all of his throws were very short. He didn't have a good game. Champ Bailey is done, Torrey Smith roasted him all night. John Fox's ultra-conservative playcalling at the end of the game and in OT was mindboggling. Prater has one of the strongest legs in the sport, you have 30 seconds left and 2 TO's and kneel.... fireable offense. This was a totally inexcusable loss and a huge blight on Peyton Manning's legacy.

The Broncos secondary was scary bad.

the last TD pass for the Ravens was probably a bigger fluke than the music city miracle simply because that bronco defense (Morris?) should NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER have let his man get so deep in that situation, EVER!!!!@!@!@!@ lol

i feel bad for Peyton since he'll get 99% of the blame..never mind the fact the NFL changed the definition of "Tuck rule" apparently which cost him and the Broncos immensley today.

with that said....GO RAVENS, SPLAT THE PATS!!

QB is important....but football is a team sport. Both "elite" QBS went down. Rodgers on the Jets this year and they still stink.

Rodgers on the JETS this year and we are still playing. JTES would win most games if the offense would underperform and still score 31 points. Rodgers is going home because his defense stunk up the joint more than a fat man would after a Mexican food binge!

That's the exact wording I used watching the game. Biggest pussy play since the Jets did it with 90 seconds left (but at least they had the excuse of having Sanchez as the QB). Add to the fact that they were playing at home and it's even worse. I said if the Broncos lose in OT, that decision should haunt and dog those coaches forever. Absolutely the most pathetic example of coaching scared I've seen in a playoff game, maybe ever.

This is why you like pennington and i dont.. First down there and they kneel three times and win. Dive into line = automatic punt

if Sanchez is my QB, I run it, with P Manning and his 69% completion %, I take a 69% chance of winning the game outright

has nothing to do with pennington it has to do with smart coaching and Fox made the right call... you do not try a 3rd down pass at your own 40 with 2 minutes left when you can take 50 seconds off the clock and the other team has no time outs and you have a 7 point lead. If I remember correctly Belichick got bashed for doing something like that vs Manning himslef and got burned a few years ago. If the ball was on the other 40 sure I would do it all day long but not on your own 40.

has nothing to do with pennington it has to do with smart coaching and Fox made the right call... you do not try a 3rd down pass at your own 40 with 2 minutes left when you can take 50 seconds off the clock and the other team has no time outs and you have a 7 point lead. If I remember correctly Belichick got bashed for doing something like that vs Manning himslef and got burned a few years ago. If the ball was on the other 40 sure I would do it all day long but not on your own 40.

Belichick went for it on 4th down at like his 30 yard line cause he didn't trust his defense

Belichick went for it on 4th down at like his 30 yard line cause he didn't trust his defense

Yeah I know and CTM wanted Denver to leave 40 + seconds on the clock when the other team had no timeouts. Its just a bad call as was the call by Belish*t sure they are different but both dumb plays. Its not Foxs fault his secondary played like complete horsesh*t.

It has everything to do with being a fan of play not to lose pussington ball vs. playing to win. I throw it there with a QB like Manning or Brady or Rodgers and try to win the game without every having to put my defense on the field.

Yeah I know and CTM wanted Denver to leave 40 + seconds on the clock when the other team had no timeouts. Its just a bad call as was the call by Belish*t sure they are different but both dumb plays. Its not Foxs fault his secondary played like complete horsesh*t.

You only see the negatives. A complete pass there for a first down = win, a sack or a dump off /tackle in bounds = more time runs off clock then the dive into the line. THe worst case scenario is about 36 seconds more for Baltimore with the ball, the best case scenario is victory. You're QB is one of the greatest of all time, let him win the game.

Further, this same pussy mentality was shown again at end of first half and second half, when he kneeled rather then going for a closing seconds FG. John fox cost his team the game by not even trying to win it.

You only see the negatives. A complete pass there for a first down = win, a sack or a dump off /tackle in bounds = more time runs off clock then the dive into the line. THe worst case scenario is about 36 seconds more for Baltimore with the ball, the best case scenario is victory. You're QB is one of the greatest of all time, let him win the game.

Further, this same pussy mentality was shown again at end of first half and second half, when he kneeled rather then going for a closing seconds FG. John fox cost his team the game by not even trying to win it.

hey brotha i agree with you on the 30 seconds with 2 time outs fox was an idiot for not giving Manning the ball there. But I dont see the reason to take a chance of leaving 40 + seconds on the clock when the other team has no timeouts. if they did have timeouts however i would have given manning the shot.

The sitting on the ball was on Peyton. But to his credit he was throwing lollypops all day and probably knew it.

Honestly I was shocked he threw across his body on that last INT. That was just favresque dumb. Ive seen Manning throw INT's but never that bad.

you can yap all you want..... you do not throw the ball on 3rd and 7 as opposed to running all that time off the clock with a 7 point lead . You claim 69 percent completion rating which means nothing compared to the success of a 3rd and 7 completion for a first down which is probably somewhere in the 30 % range. So no its NOT a high percentage no branier like you argue it is.

And please stop the references to Pennington its getting ridiculous.

you can yap all you want..... you do not throw the ball on 3rd and 7 as opposed to running all that time off the clock with a 7 point lead . You claim 69 percent completion rating which means nothing compared to the success of a 3rd and 7 completion for a first down which is probably somewhere in the 30 % range. So no its NOT a high percentage no branier like you argue it is.

And please stop the references to Pennington its getting ridiculous.

This isn't about Pennington other then he's the strongest symbol of pussy football to ever play the game, our opposing positions here are consistent with our opinions of the yellow QB

Archived