Western Mafia Sign Ups

JustInFudge

Pac, and yes. I knew they were monitoring my internet activity at work at the time... and CTM had actually figured out who I was somehow, lol. That sh*t freaked me out. He was repeating copy from my bio to me. I he basically backed out to who I was from an image I posted.

CTM is one of the most terrifying creatures in this plane of existence.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pac, and yes. I knew they were monitoring my internet activity at work at the time... and CTM had actually figured out who I was somehow, lol. That sh*t freaked me out. He was repeating copy from my bio to me. I he basically backed out to who I was from an image I posted.

LOL I heard about that. not gonna lie.. I asked him to show me your facebook page but he refused. I was going to slam you with a pic of yourself during one of your racist tirades.

yeah CTM is a real low life. I actually asked him once to run one of his "scans" on me to see what he came up with. I wanted to know if I should start changing usernames or pw's.

and when I used your name you reacted with fear...

it was when JVoR subsequently did it that you lashed out.

LOL I heard about that. not gonna lie.. I asked him to show me your facebook page but he refused. I was going to slam you with a pic of yourself during one of your racist tirades.

yeah CTM is a real low life. I actually asked him once to run one of his "scans" on me to see what he came up with. I wanted to know if I should start changing usernames or pw's.

Hahaha... I actually thanked him profusely for bringing it to my attention and then basically forgetting he saw it. But yeah, when he did that sh*t I was like WTF!!! I was up half the night tweaking the passwords, permissions, privacy of everything I could think of.

It turned out my stuff was pretty locked down, he got to me through my wife's flikr or something like that.

Definitely time to come back!

Without a doubt! I was getting ready to plan a trip up to a Jets game before they got scheduled to play Carolina here next year. Still going to try within the next two seasons and want to make a trip up sports aside soon.

I guess I don't exist then. Been rooting for Boston teams since '94 or '95.

I remember watching the phantom tag on Offerman live and asking my dad why the umps would lie, LOL. I think I was 12.

Hahaha... I actually thanked him profusely for bringing it to my attention and then basically forgetting he saw it. But yeah, when he did that sh*t I was like WTF!!! I was up half the night tweaking the passwords, permissions, privacy of everything I could think of.

It turned out my stuff was pretty locked down, he got to me through my wife's flikr or something like that.

You're Mormon?

Yeah, CTM is a creep. I still remember back when the whole JI/JN fiasco first happened, EY had sent a bunch of us an e-mail with all the PMs he had gotten from it and after I made one random reply to the ongoing e-mail chain, CTM sent an e-mail directly to me that simply said "BG?" I was definitely caught a bit off guard. lol

LMFAO...

Me too, on both counts.

This explains a lot about how well we cooperate. :)

Aries/Dragon here as well Oo

I don't see it with you. Maybe you are a water dragon... you are too agreeable and nice.

Fire dragon = Ape = butthead

Water dragon = wombat = too nice to be fire dragon

Smoke dragon = slats = dirty hippie

LOLOLOL

There were fans before 2001, I grew up right across from the stadium.

There may have been some, but they were excessively fewer. I still remember being at a Jets home game vs the Pats a few years back with one random Pats fan sitting nearby who felt the need to sh*t talk everyone (because of course the Pats were winning). When he started up with me for no apparent reason, I simply asked him to name one Pats player from prior to 2001. He got real quiet after that.

Yeah, CTM is a creep. I still remember back when the whole JI/JN fiasco first happened, EY had sent a bunch of us an e-mail with all the PMs he had gotten from it and after I made one random reply to the ongoing e-mail chain, CTM sent an e-mail directly to me that simply said "BG?" I was definitely caught a bit off guard. lol

Yep sounds about right... I think one day I'll end up working with him though.

Yep sounds about right... I think one day I'll end up working with him though.

It's funny you say that, but back when I was looking for a new job, we had talked a bunch about it. I sh*t you not, he actually said that based on what he knew of my experience he thought about offering me a remote position, but realized that (1) knowing the amount of time I waste and (2) more importantly, me knowing the amount of time he wastes each day, that was probably too big of an issue. lol

This explains a lot about how well we cooperate. :)

I don't see it with you. Maybe you are a water dragon... you are too agreeable and nice.

Fire dragon = Ape = butthead

Water dragon = wombat = too nice to be fire dragon

Smoke dragon = slats = dirty hippie

LOLOLOL

Puff, The Magic Dragon.

Archived